The Mu Times Edition 12

• Thread starter DeletedUser18132
  • Start date

DeletedUser18132

:pro::pro:The Mu Times:pro::pro:

Main Headlines

KidFab

As some of you may or may not have heard, a big incident happened this week. When Flooder, the leader of Imperium et Libertas, when on vacation for a week or so, KidFab, the person who was given some power until Flooder came back. KidFab messed it up for the whole alliance and started a war with Greek Warfare. GW took two cities off IeL until Flooder convinced GW that only KidFab was to blame. He was internally conquered and now quit.

Updates

R. Madrid has been knocked down to second and continues to lose points.
Xarkon has officially been called inactive, and people are scrambling for his cities. Iceless has also gone down to 23rd. Astrochar and shurtugal1975 have also gone down quite a lot. Ten minutes before this paper's written time, TCE was 8th. They have just gone to 7th not a 5 minutes ago to replace LoA. Never Down has also gone way down, and IeL replaced it. Xavisol and duke1968 have acheived top 12 status.

Stats

Players

1. Magiwazir(+1)
2. R. Madrid(-1)
3. Puncho96
4. Prince Igor
5. herminator 3
6. stampertje
7. Juxta Crucem(+1)
8. mictam(+3)
9. Myrmidon1
10. HyperCube3
11. xavisol(NEW!)
12. duke1968(NEW!)

Alliances

1. Noxious Rising
2. Cerberus
3. The Grey Ghosts(+1)
4. NaTaRaJa(-1)
5. Greek Warafre
6. Real Madrid Elite
7. The Chosen Elite(+1)
8. Lords of Anarchy(-1)
9. Ocean 43(+1)
10. The 24th Legion(-1)
11. Phoenix Elite(+1)
12. Imperium et Libertas(NEW!)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

and just as you finish it, the alliance charts change!!! Guess you will have plenty to talk about on the next edition...look forward to some gossip on it all

DeletedUser

Never Down fell a lot because their leader Pakistani AR and Rufus1983 deserted them under pressure and fled to the relative safety of Cerberus...

And thanks for the new edition :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18317

papers pathetic just like sjshark and his alliance :)

DeletedUser

Hey ***@#$ I mean Dawson!!!! Whats your Fuc@#$ problem stop talking shi@ I am sick of it. You don't like it don't Fuc@#$ read it end of Fuc@#$ story GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

lol

I did read it with some sarcasm... I assume somebody reads it differently

DeletedUser18132

Read what?

Hey ***@#$ I mean Dawson!!!! Whats your Fuc@#$ problem stop talking shi@ I am sick of it. You don't like it don't Fuc@#$ read it end of Fuc@#$ story GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This?s

DeletedUser20289

After tons of those comments, it starts to get old.

DeletedUser18317

denis, mong breath, please go deep penetrate you boyfriend, ya willy wufter :)
haha d... head :)

anyone else wanna stick up for sjshark f.ggot boy please do :)

DeletedUser

I am sure SjsarksBoy lets the comments fly straight past without paying them any respect at all...the amount of respect they deserve!

It is quite amusing to see someone get so upset about a nice spin on an external look at how the world looks.

DeletedUser

I am sure SjsarksBoy lets the comments fly straight past without paying them any respect at all...the amount of respect they deserve!

It is quite amusing to see someone get so upset about a nice spin on an external look at how the world looks.

Well said but I don't think he will understand. He is a bit thick in the head.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Freedom fighters fight for freedom!!! And I am getting amped up because you are not just talking about Sharksboy. You are also stereotyping the whole alliance which is not fair considering you don't even know us. I will take nothing from GW you guys got it together, but that does not give you the right to talk SH@#.

DeletedUser20289

All i know is that dawson spends his whole day thinking of ways to insult TCE.

Lugosi

Strategos
I feel bad, I just kicked out all the members of some persons alliance coz they gave everyone leader privs :( sorry torero but you should know better than to give just anyone leader privs. Bye Mu.