Newspaper The Mu Times Edition 17

DeletedUser18132

:pro::pro:The Mu Times:pro::pro:

Main Headlines

As all of you readers know, all worlds were upgraded to 2.0. Some of you welcome this, and some of you don't. You have all received two days of Administrator. Everyone here at the press is very grateful and we here all thank Innogames for providing premium. We hope that the readers will enjoy it as well. Of course, there will be bugs, and we here would like to remind those who don't come here often to report bugs here:http://forum.en.grepolis.com/forumdisplay.php?f=236, and ask questions about 2.0 here:http://forum.en.grepolis.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238

LoA Academy

Lords of Anarchy Academy has made it into the top 12, and is currently the only academy in the top 12. It was founded by torithedragon.

Updates

Cerberus switched with Noxious Rising again, and is now first. Ocean 43 went up two, and 300 Spartans went down four. Phoenix went down two in the rankings, while REAL MADRID ELITE went up two. LoA Academy came into the top 12, and The Goon Squad went up two. Herminator 3 and Puncho96 switched places, and Gillet went up two. Mictam and the-balrog went down one, and Astrochar came back in the top 12.

Future News

We have received a letter from an unknown man. He would not give his name but just wrote "A big change is coming to mu!!!Something huge is about to happen." We hope it will be something good!

Stats

Players

1. R. Madrid
2 Magiwazir
3 herminator(+1)
4 Puncho96(-1)
5 Prince Igor
6 Xavisol
7 Juxta Crucem
8 Gillet(+2)
9 mictam(-1)
10 the-balrog(-1)
11 Astrochar(NEW!)
12 Flooder

Alliances

1 Cerberus(+1)
2 Noxious Rising(-1)
3 Greek Warfare
4 The Chosen Elite
5 The 24th Legion
6 Lords of Anarchy
7 Ocean 43 (+2)
8 REAL MADRID ELITE(+2)
9 The Goon Squad(+2)
10 Phoenix(-2)
11 300 SPARTANS(-4)
12 Lords of Anarchy Academy(NEW!)

Thanks for reading!

DeletedUser

For a journalist you're really uninformed of the future news? gosh darnit :p

DeletedUser18132

No, just I wanted to make it sound more mysterious. :p

DeletedUser

must be the merge between NR and 24th legion, so huge it doesn't effect me at all. it will shake up mu if you live 35 hours away from me.