The Nefarious

DeletedUser

Me and my mates have formed a new alliance ‘ The Nefarious ’ in Ocean 54.. :)

All of us are a group of dedicated players who solely believe in aggression and taking out all the opponents..The Nefarious are evil and merciless, willing to do anything to take over this world..

The Nefarious support each other and act as a unit! If you mess with us we ‘will’ haunt you till the moment you quit, we ‘will’ beat you at this game , we ‘will’ laugh at you while you are lying in the dirt and we ‘will’ enjoy this game with or without you...

If you want to join you have to fulfill the 'present' alliance criteria which is likely to change as the world advances...

Do reach us if interested and happy gaming :)

DeletedUser

Ohhh I need players to join SE so O65 get's opened.... Can you name the players?? So I see if I know some....

DeletedUser

All the R4GE players have not entered the marathon :) so it is likely that you haven't heard the names before :)

DeletedUser

Me and my mates have formed a new alliance ‘ The Nefarious ’ in Ocean 54.. :)

All of us are a group of dedicated players who solely believe in aggression and taking out all the opponents..The Nefarious are evil and merciless, willing to do anything to take over this world..

The Nefarious support each other and act as a unit! If you mess with us we ‘will’ haunt you till the moment you quit, we ‘will’ beat you at this game , we ‘will’ laugh at you while you are lying in the dirt and we ‘will’ enjoy this game with or without you...

If you want to join you have to fulfill the 'present' alliance criteria which is likely to change as the world advances...

Do reach us if interested and happy gaming :)

Your incharge, no wonder it sounds so elite-good luck!

DeletedUser

Your incharge, no wonder it sounds so elite-good luck!

Thanks for the wishes everyone.. :)
We are already looking good with a good average point count :) Hoping soon we will take over the MRA's that are swallowing players like ice cream soda ;)