The new Events Ranking....

DeletedUser23986

As it is a random chance, gold users have to really dig deep if they are unlucky (not so much if they are lucky). This is probably the most fair, unfair way of doing this. It still gives a chance to minor and non gold users to gain prizes (if the major gold users don't dig too deep).

I know players spend like 10k gold on old worlds to get one on the top. I guess it would be like 20k+ on newer ones. For the daily prize. I am sure I cannot compete against someone spending 60-80k gold on these event and expect to get those bonuses.

DeletedUser31385

I know players spend like 10k gold on old worlds to get one on the top. I guess it would be like 20k+ on newer ones. For the daily prize. I am sure I cannot compete against someone spending 60-80k gold on these event and expect to get those bonuses.

This right here would prove that events are only for money. Inno makes thousands, if not millions off them.

DeletedUser

hopefully we dont want to give the gold whores an early boost

DeletedUser31385

hopefully we dont want to give the gold whores an early boost

If it is made after the event starts, it will not get the event. They could even exclude it from the world if the world starts before.

DeletedUser31385

I am just saying they need to make the reward for placing in the top spots a little less. The buffs amounts are too high, lower the quantity.

DeletedUser

this does stink though of trying to encourage massive gold whoring. the 10 gold whores on the server are all competing to outdo each other.

DeletedUser48021

Let me be the first to welcome everyone back to flyer hell.
We just got out of flyer hell and now we will be back in it.
I wish Inno would just give us a break for a while.

DeletedUser48021

I thought it was the 3rd with the update.
I could of read it wrong.

DeletedUser27128

0u5Ld21.png