the new mega alliance- Grepolis pioneers (GP)

DeletedUser

fellow warriors of Grepolis, Eta.
I would like to present the new alliance on Eta, Grepolis Pioneers.
Concept: GP is a new alliance, with the core ocean as O45. It is an organized and systematic alliance, who will try to keep as much peace as possible with all parties on Grepolis.
Leadership: GP is led currently by me, WarLordMkd, aka Geo1. This is not my first experience in leading, however it is the first alliance I found. I was ocean leader of O55 in the OoP, Ocean leader of our core ocean in the OoP, O45, secret diplomat in the OoP, army leader and general of the once all mighty alliance ToP and held many other positions and operations in different alliances.
Off course, I cannot lead the alliance alone, and I do not believe in the dictator leadership of an alliance, that is why I am accepting members with leadership intentions.
Type: GP is not an aggressive alliance, it won’t go to war easily. We do believe however that with peace and diplomacy, we can become stronger than aggressive players. Expanding is our main goal, giving the best picture about us is what we thrive to do.
Allies: the GP policy is not in favor of allying with any other alliance, however, not having pacts does not mean that socializing and having personal relations between us and other alliances are not okay. It means exactly the opposite. GP is an independent alliance, but at the same time, we want to treat all alliances equally, disregarding rankings.
Divisions: while other alliances divide leaders into oceans, at GP leaders will be divided into departments. The departments will be called the congress, and each “department leader” will be a senator.
Department leaders will be voted by the alliance, and they will have authority and rights to perform their tasks for 4 weeks, if they do a good job, they will be voted again, if not, than someone else will take the job.
The senator positions are:
Diplomacy: main job is to maintain a good relationship with other alliances leaders, and to keep the peace within the GP. More tasks will be assigned accordingly
Recruiter: main job is to manage all membership applications, and find possible members. More tasks might be assigned later.
Banker: has to make sure the alliance has a good income.
Secretary: main consultant.
Commander: insure the alliances de fence and offence existence and well being.

I know It is a challenge creating an alliance on an old world, but I am ready to take it.
With your help, we can do well! You don’t have to be in ocean 45 to join, however you need to be an experienced player and listed amongst the top 1000 players to be able to join.
If you would like to set up GP in your ocean, all you have to do is contact me.

Good luck to you all, my friends.
-warlord AKA Geo1

DeletedUser

was it easy running the elite? point proven yet? ;)
thanks bud, i apreciate it :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
You're in the oldest ocean on the world with very strong alliances and players within it. You're by yourself, you will be targetted so If I was you. Prepare your defences.

For me and The Elite, We started in Ocean 52 many months ago when 52 was with a few players in it and I took a huge Gamble by taking out the biggest alliance in 52, we was heavily outnumbered but we won only just and from there it was that O-52 was to become The Elite's territory and with the invasion of Ocean 53 by taking out *PkNet* we was successful despite being outnumbered.

Anyway, good luck again.

DeletedUser

thanks JNC, i already got some people, they will join soon :) one of them is HelenOfSparta, she left the OoP when i did, and she will join me on this one. she also was the high diplomat of the OoP. :)
thanks. :)

DeletedUser

thanks alot J.N.C
i would love some advice from you :) message me with any tips you want me to follow :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, really good luck keeping neutral to everyone:p, anyways, I wish you well.:)

DeletedUser

I think any new alliance has a chance, with the right leadership in place.

If you can keep your players active then you can grow.

DeletedUser

im beeing attacked from yiaso for no reason, arround 14 attacks :/.
im getting sick of how much i need to stress over my account, WHY is he doing this? JEEZ!

DeletedUser

im beeing attacked from yiaso for no reason, arround 14 attacks :/.
im getting sick of how much i need to stress over my account, WHY is he doing this? JEEZ!

You know why he is. I warn you when you where running around in geo1 account that your plans would fail. You do things like you did you got to pay the reaper mate. My advice would be to hit the restart button and start your alliance in a new ocean where you can learn how to play the game and you will be safeish. Up to you bud

DeletedUser

My first reaction was 'Hahahahahahahahaha, that was funny! .... oh you're being serious? ... Hahahahahahahahahaha."

Sure, it's a great plan, what plan doesn't look great on paper? But let me get a few things straight:

1. You want to start a new 'mega' alliance in O45, a core ocean which Fate owns currently with Black.
2. You want to be a peaceful alliance in O45, which is owned by the holders of the 8th alliance ABP's (Fate) and also the 1st (Black).
3. You are stressing about some attacks from one player on your position but you've been an ocean general.

Good luck! But as I said in the beginning, Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Kind Regards,