The next world

DeletedUser12571

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes you could argue a disadvantage however many more players prefer to wait or see who messages them than join a premade.

Also you seem to make your point by showing the number 1 alliances, while yes I can see your point, the number 1 alliance isn't necessarily the best.

For example on Delphi I can easily say Super Novaz is the best alliance (could seem biased as I was a member before I quit the server) as ONE* and In nomine patris seem to be carrying a fair amount of excess with them.

On Corinth I feel that 'The Association' is the best again due to the 'better' alliances having alot of baggage and inactives.

I agree with you for Gythium though and feel that Heraklion is too early to tell.

If you are determined enough to build an alliance once the server starts you should be able to succeed.

DeletedUser

Erm... yah ok you seem to have missed Permanent Ban alliance :p

The Association is nothing but a youths tree house :D

DeletedUser8969

he just looks for the alliance with the smallest amount of members in the top ten and assumes they are the best.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Also looking at the member list of the NovaZ you can see that they weren't an alliance that just happened to form. Sure they took in good players in their area but a lot of them knew each other from other servers and probably all decided to join in the same direction. So I'd assume they were an unofficial premade in that they didn't make a thread about themselves in the premade section but they clearly had a set of player who were going in the same direction once the world started.

DeletedUser

he just looks for the alliance with the smallest amount of members in the top ten and assumes they are the best.

Nope though it is a factor, main thing I look at is the cities/player aswell as BP.

Also looking at the member list of the NovaZ you can see that they weren't an alliance that just happened to form. Sure they took in good players in their area but a lot of them knew each other from other servers and probably all decided to join in the same direction. So I'd assume they were an unofficial premade in that they didn't make a thread about themselves in the premade section but they clearly had a set of player who were going in the same direction once the world started.

They are a mix of core members mainly so not true in the slightest, founding members were from all 4 core oceans.

DeletedUser8969

Nope though it is a factor, main thing I look at is the cities/player aswell as BP.

You'll have to explain how you came up with the association on corinth then. They do not lead in any of the categories you refer to. not even close. anyone who has played corinth for 5 minutes or so would think it an odd choice.

DeletedUser22650

anyone looking at novaz and one~*s stats on delphi would know he doesnt have a clue, one* was an unofficial premade and novaz was a splinter group and now because half their members are were devoid of backbone and left rather than chance a real fight theys getting owned

DeletedUser

To the above 2 comments things change over time including stats of an alliance, when I said who I though were the better alliances the stats backed my opinion. Novaz has started to fall apart but at the time they were going strong.
When I said about the association on corinth I chose them as the other top alliances has a fair amount of inactives aswell as player's who weren't gaining much BP (again at the time, not necessarily true now).

I did not know that One* was an unofficial premade so you make a valid point ;) and I am fully aware that Novaz was made part way through the server with members from various alliances joining. However they still worked hard to get high in the rankings (no I do not mean working hard by recruiting but by conquering.)

DeletedUser8969

When I said about the association on corinth I chose them as the other top alliances has a fair amount of inactives aswell as player's who weren't gaining much BP (again at the time, not necessarily true now).

if your argument had any validity then association would be in the ballpark for avg bp per member. but they are not. having a few players in VM simply shines a light on how well the rest of the alliance is doing in compensation. time has not changed this relationship. it has been constant since the end of beginner's protection.