The Odyssey Wants Good Players

DeletedUser26406

The Odyssey is looking for good teammates to join us in Marathon. We are an experienced group who have a reputation for respect and support among our membership. We are growth and prosperity oriented. We are located in the northwest in Oceans 44 and 54. You will be gratefull that you joined us if accepted. Please contact me MikallSimone3 if you would like to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15100

Posted in wrong place, Fail!

Also, whats up with the 7 Pacts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

It's not a fail if this is their first time really going on the forum. How are they supposed to know recruitment threads don't go here?

DeletedUser15100

It's not a fail if this is their first time really going on the forum. How are they supposed to know recruitment threads don't go here?

Simply where it says "Marathon Alliances" in the Sub Forum.

When I first joined these Forum when I joined the game I noticed it straight away and only made common sense to post alliance related stuff in the alliance sub-forum part....

DeletedUser

I guess this person doesn't look that hard at the screen lol.

DeletedUser

Its good you guys posted something about yourselves because your alliance profile says "no personal text" and a picture of a man I guess is Odysseus? Also, why have a pact with a one-man alliance when you have 36 players? Can't take him on by yourselves?:D

Anyway, good luck guys.

DeletedUser

its good you guys posted something about yourselves because your alliance profile says "no personal text" and a picture of a man i guess is odysseus? Also, why have a pact with a one-man alliance when you have 36 players? Can't take him on by yourselves?

Anyway, good luck guys.

lmfao

DeletedUser19930

Works for me. I have been going through the rankings, stats etc etc to find a good alliance. So here I am checking on the forum, and bingo, found another alliance worth investigating a bit further. Although I would prefer that more alliances spend a little time and effort on their profiles.
I will message you Mikallsimone

DeletedUser26406

A good point made - I don't know the forums well. I want to have an invite from the proper location.

We've been pretty open on pacting at first. We won't stay that way. At first so many pacts pop up but soon disappear. If they are active and close, they can merge into us. Part of my problem has been work. We are really short-handed, and I put in 6 days of 10-12hrs this week. Turned out to be lousy timing with the marathon launch. It has kept me from being as professional as I want to be, and tried to be in Ithaca. Next week looks bad too. I'll try stay on top of things.

Thanks everyone for posts - it helps greatly. I need to get up to speed on forums too.

DeletedUser

just to clear this up your the 1 man alliance Odyssey not the 50 man alliance The Odyssey so why did you say The Odyssey
in the post?

DeletedUser

This alliance is no more. Been merged into Roman Republic.