The Old Guard Returns?????

DeletedUser

Hey ho people....

Right quick intro.......

Names TT01.. seriosly thats the real name ;)
anyway... i used to play this game way back in the day of its creation for lets just say a very long time :eek: hopefull someone will remember the origional Just for luaghs members from theta :p or the TMNT that was run by GIBBO. i was rockin and rolling with the top dogs :p

untill i got posted in some little sh*t hole of a exscuse for a country, :p
anyway enough of the boring * My poor life* story

i want a quick run down of the world if anyone can provide? basicly the wars that are on going, top agresive players, you know the score;)

Beforer anyone says read the forum,,, guys i just dont have the time to check it all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, I actually remember you and those alliances back when I played on Theta.

As for top aggressive players, just look at the BP standings on grepostats or ingame if you already have an account there.

As for wars, you'll have to get individual alliances telling you the wars that are going on. I for one really wish wars were broadcasted more because I like to know what's going on in the world. It could be completely quiet where I am but 2 hours away there could be a massive war going on. Hardly seems logical that noone would notice.

DeletedUser

Hey :)

ahhh im just looking for a new world to re boot my grepolis empire in :p
any ideas wich world?

well i could make things easy for my self and just read the milestones thread :)

well i suppose ill take to the game and start showing my face again :cool:
haha its been about 2-3 months :eek:

theirs life in this old dog yet :p

DeletedUser

There seems to be a lot of activity going on in Kappa right now in regards to wars. Exciting stuff.

DeletedUser

You should definately join up on a world, whether it be old or new. Depends on how far from the core you want to be; you might like to wait for a new world as an alternative.

I agree with OKCAdonis - Kappa is very interesting. Love the conquest as opposed to revolt and MRAs are almost nonexistant. Just many elite alliances in the core battling it out so it is very intense gameplay. Something that has been lacking from every other world IMO.

DeletedUser7160

hmm TT01... yeah, I remember you from Kappa. You liked to run your mouth a lot and boast you were rolling with the big dogs... but there was no bite to your bark, if I recall.

DeletedUser

Haha being flamed already.
God I love this game ;)

I remember you :) thousand burning suns or wotever you changed your name to in the end..

No bite to my bark :) please...... In my whole grepolis life I've never had one city taken from me yet.. True I've Give citys away to free up culter points and so on. But never been taken down..

Anyway trash talk over how goes your
Game cambs? I left just after warriors of theta merged with the suns.. How did the war with JFl. Alpha. AAb . AAP and the suns turn out..

To The earlier messages... The revolt system is by far my fave.. Conquest is ok.. Back in te days of the opening of epsilon I got bird of the conquest.. But I'll play any ;)

I've always been a core player. Life on the rim takes to long to pick up... anyway I'm expecting a hearty message back from you cambs :) ha

DeletedUser

Hmm, a new Kappa player. Interesting.

Shame he is going to be miles away from the fun. ;)