The One profile

DeletedUser8396

Oh, angels of armageddon. I dont think you have much to worry about

DeletedUser

3 times in a day guess you really hate your mra's, they have a great average though ;)

DeletedUser

anyone noticed their "acedamy" judging by the spelling they won't be learning english :D

DeletedUser

well nod if you were seriously interested you could see if kanga has a link for his island (hes in our core ocean but he joined a little late so there is still room i think) and then you could be a part of rave

DeletedUser

The One is also an MRA in Hyperborea. Here's my analysis of them in that world:
Well, this alliance NOOBS contacted me, so I check their profile out.

Academy to: The One and The Unforgiving
Right off the bat, that's weird, 1 academy for 2 alliances.
Who they remind me of:
364pss.jpg
So I went to the profile of the unforgiving, and found they claim to be the brother alliance of an alliance called:

InFamous. Yes, they BB-coded it wrong. Here's a wonderful picture of their intelligence:
images
So I back up to NOOBS, and notice that they have 2 brother alliances:

the great ones and Dark InFamous
I then proceeded to check out the great ones, apparaently the brother alliance of the one. Next up was Dark InFamous, who claims to be the brother alliance of (sorry, I'm boring you, here's a picture)
hulk-im-your-father.jpg
The One and The Unforgiving. Finally, I looked at The One:
Brother alliance of Dark InFamous and the great ones.
Academy: NOOBS

So, let's piece this together:
The Unforgiving is the brother alliance of Dark InFamous. Dark InFamous is the brother alliance of The One and their Academy, NOOBS. The former is also the brother alliance of the great ones, also a brother alliance of NOOBS.

So I name the following alliances to all be MPAs, Mass Pact Alliances:
NOOBS
Dark InFamous
the great ones
The Unforgiving
The One

The brothers from the same mother. Here she is:
jabba.jpg

DeletedUser

well nod if you were seriously interested you could see if kanga has a link for his island (hes in our core ocean but he joined a little late so there is still room i think) and then you could be a part of rave

You got enough talent xD

DeletedUser20921

Profile of "The ONE" academy

3.at least have 390 points.

pillu(founder) doesn't have 390 pts

and before entering the alliance please tell are you a girl or a boy for authorizations.
Sexist much?