The pan!!

DeletedUser

Once upon a time in a land called THEBES there was an alliance called ELITE .. they were a strong and hardy group of individuals that liked to fight and take peoples stuff

kids fighting.jpg

and they were having a good time doing so..but there were many who did not like ELITE hated the name, hated the leader, or just hated in general...

mad-baby3.jpg

and among all of these was a sneaky little group called the reapers of death .... born of chaos, full of the unclean and befouled from their past.. condemned as gold users and simmers

reapers.jpg

these reapers planned to stab all their friends in the back all of those for whom without they would have remained the medicore group they had been.... against the warnings of elite , the reapers turned a blind eye to the deadly pestilence they were letting into their midst ... led by the most befouled the most unclean .....AMMONJERRO

drunk baby.jpg

as often does ... the reapers of old did not listen and in the space of a few hours all they thought they had gained was gone in a flash as a coup was commenced..... in short order the reapers were gone!!:(
confused-baby-2.jpg

ammon needing a image make over in the hope this new group would not be confused with 2 other weak and disloyal groups... and needing to come up with the most asinine name possible.... created a new alliance ....overnight there was

butter2.jpg

this confused the stalwart members of elite... butter? BUTTER????? ?

for what good is butter by itself? is not butter used to make other things like tasty treats and cakes and hot grits?
or a grille cheese sandwhich?
who the hell eats butter by itself?

surely the new people of butter were also scratching their heads and to afraid to speak up, else this alliance suddenly fall apart as well....
shhh obama_poster_shhh.jpg

so then the good people of elite decided to help our good friends of butter and decided to become the pan .... after all what good is butter in its block form ? no first you must melt it .... or burn it which is exactly what we plan to do... we are going to melt that useless block of butter until it is no more ... because after it melts , and then burns ... what happens to butter?

IT
dis.jpg

butter3.jpg

WE ARE THE PAN!!
we were elite, but saw what appeared to be some cheap government butter and decided to cook it!!
We do not expect nor show mercy.

Instructions
Remove the wrapper from the butter and place it in a small saucepan.

Turn your stovetop burner to a low temperature and place the saucepan containing the butter on top of it.

Watch the butter carefully to prevent it from burning, boiling or spilling over the edge of the pan.

Take the saucepan off the stove immediately once the butter has melted, and transfer the melted butter to a bowl or dish. Allow the butter to cool slightly before using.

User the melted butter in recipes of your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

YOU DECIDE ... another of these people who eat butter straight up:eek:
Actually I prefer it with toast... If I am having one of these days I even add a little jam to my toast. :) with a side of highly caffinated coffee as usual :D

DeletedUser

Actually I prefer it with toast... If I am having one of these days I even add a little jam to my toast. :) with a side of highly caffinated coffee as usual :D

lose the coffee and that sounds wonderful!!!

DeletedUser

Good post! :cool:

Can we have tea as well?

g

DeletedUser

please anyone with some decent uses for butter please post here .. so our friends can think up something better-p.t.

DeletedUser

Popcorn with hot butter? Speaking of that, maybe I should go get me some popcorn too while this turns into a trash talking thread. Nonetheless, it should've been titled as a PNP :D

DeletedUser

Listen and listen well! Popcorn and toast may taste good with butter but the only thing butter perfects is...... rice.......And noodles I suppose..

DeletedUser

now that is a guy who has gotta be from the south !!! butter rice ? ummm umm good!!!

DeletedUser

I never eat corn without butter.

Although, I must be so bold as to say that I rather have no butter in life than no salt in life.

DeletedUser

I never eat corn without butter.

Although, I must be so bold as to say that I rather have no butter in life than no salt in life.

hmm... this a good debate .... salt.... or butter.....i gotta go with the salt as well because in some instances you can substitute butter with something else....

i got a good use for fresh out the oven sweet corn bread

DeletedUser

Oh perrin you actually made a PnP,

does this mean we can officially declare war and you can stop kicking the members were already conquering in your alliance?

DeletedUser

Are you saying that you haven't already official declared war and have waited for a PnP to do so??