The pan!!

DeletedUser

You should remove the masked swear word as swear words even masked are against forum rules....at least I believe :/

Remember that swearing is still unacceptable even if it is censored - even if the word purely consists of asterisks. Children use these forums, remember that.

What he said :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As you now know, when the S*** hits the fan, you cannot carry the weight of an alliance on your shoulders alone for long without eventually wanting to fight alongside those who you can learn from, instead of them constantly needing to learn from your example.

WDS had its good members and its bad members, but the good members are still playing under stronger, more co-operative, and more active leadership in other alliances. The bad ones well...either rimmed, farms, or totally quit. You could say that this was predictable since most of these alliances (The Federation, Phoenixx, WDS, Elite etc...) were picked on Day 1 of the world due to the alliance cap.

I guess I don't see it being bad that Butter, an alliance that simply took the strong, active players from these alliances was formed. It was simply the smartest choice, even if it was the coldest to the less strong players.

i cant argue or even fault your reasoning partner ... i cant ....but yet .... somewhere inside there has to be this little voice that says ...... "gee that was messed up.... i tell my neice and nephew this all the time ...sometimes you gotta do the right thing even when it seems like the wrong thing to do... this is just a game .....losing a city, getting rimmed it means nothing... we have all lost at some point... we were all noobs .... we may lose this fight( doubtful but anything is possible :eek:) but if we do the losing is going to be epic and thats whats counts ... thats where you earn your rep... not just in winning , or losing , but how you win and lose ... which is why butter is tarnished in everything they do

as to premades? i guess thats what you are referring to...i joined elite a day into the world...i was one of its leaders by day 3 to my knowledge we have never had a full 35 man roster... we do not recruit blindly we fight we help those who help us and we move on.. the truth is that 90% of the people who play grepolis are like you ... here for kicks go where the winds of war blow them... and those guys i will kick every single time because i have no use for them ... i will take a small group of dedicated players any day vs a large group of fair weather people ...

lol finally im not disagreeing that wds was not a good alliance ... but sometimes an alliance is what you make it .... and if you are there and getting to know guys and luaghing and having a good time with them in victory, then you should be able to bleed with them too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have some originality man. The Pan? Seriously? My baby sister could have thought of that. And the Profile? Lol no comment.

Everything about what you just changed your alliance to is saying one thing "Please give us some attention we are part of O54 too ye know?"

Good luck with that.

DeletedUser

Have some originality man. The Pan? Seriously? My baby sister could have thought of that. And the Profile? Lol no comment.

Everything about what you just changed your alliance to is saying one thing "Please give us some attention we are part of O54 too ye know?"

Good luck with that.

about as original as calling yourself butter? lol thats the whole point geez you people have no sense of humor

DeletedUser

only to the person being made fun of!!! lol in case you had not noticed i am back in the green, despite the derep gang going hard for me .... someone out there thinks its pretty funny... you have a couple cities in my area.. if you are so offended , come get some-p.t.

DeletedUser

only to the person being made fun of!!! lol in case you had not noticed i am back in the green, despite the derep gang going hard for me .... someone out there thinks its pretty funny... you have a couple cities in my area.. if you are so offended , come get some-p.t.

Lol I'm not offended at all, I just find your attempt to be funny to be really corny ( Could be because I'm from butter or could be because it really is )

Lol "come get some". You're some character Perrin, thanks I guess for your friendly invitation, I'll have to decline for now due to the urgency of other impending matters but perhaps I'll pay you a visit some time in the near future? If you're still playing that is.

Also at your "green bars" I believe the + rep there are coming from the amount of AJ / Butter Haters rather than your attempts to be funny, because you really aren't.

Anyway Peace and good luck to yous :)

DeletedUser

Lol I'm not offended at all, I just find your attempt to be funny to be really corny ( Could be because I'm from butter or could be because it really is )

Lol "come get some". You're some character Perrin, thanks I guess for your friendly invitation, I'll have to decline for now due to the urgency of other impending matters but perhaps I'll pay you a visit some time in the near future? If you're still playing that is.

Also at your "green bars" I believe the + rep there are coming from the amount of AJ / Butter Haters rather than your attempts to be funny, because you really aren't.

Anyway Peace and good luck to yous :)

lol now see i invite you and you refuse? how rude.... dont worry if you wont come to me , then i guess i will have to come to you pal ....also de-rep gang , i thought we had a deal??

if you are gonna de-rep me at least have the guts to sign the things lol

DeletedUser

lol now see i invite you and you refuse? how rude.... dont worry if you wont come to me , then i guess i will have to come to you pal ....also de-rep gang , i thought we had a deal??

if you are gonna de-rep me at least have the guts to sign the things lol

You're more than welcome.

Also I didn't de rep you, if I did I would have placed my name like I do with all my reps.