The Real Lumi Is Back

DeletedUser

Wanted to say hi to all the old guard and new. I decided to check in, I see my alliance is still kickin it here on Epsilon, nice goin. Testing the waters and deciding whether to get back into Grepo again.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Welcome back, its just a shame your account has been ruined.

DeletedUser

Well, nothing can be undone, I'm sure Sparx. How's it goin anyhow buddy?

DeletedUser

Hopefully haha. I'm good, been enjoying the summer weather. How about you? last I heard you were going across the Us, right? or have I got it wrong lmao?

DeletedUser

Kinda missed it lol. Went abroad, and took a position in Zambia. At least I'm back home now.

DeletedUser

LUMI is backkkkkk nice!

Also Derek - slightly offended you didn't ask me to join Psi! I would love to play with you and Devils!!

I'm sure you good get your a/c 'gifted' back and I think you might...just might get the support from the Grep community too......

oooh you're gonna get super Sigma bolted for that!

I've missed seeing your siggy!

DeletedUser

Road? Wouldn't dream of getting out of Lusaka by anything but air. Maybe Tazara on an adventurous day:)

Thank goodness we were on the North Western border to the DRC. The trip was a 4 hour drive to Ndola, luckily didnt have to go all the way to Lusaka :) Well, Lusaka is only another 60 km further lmao, so for all intensive purposes I guess it wouldnt really make such a big difference....

Or join me and devils in Psi

Thanks for the offer Derek, I will definitely think about it, and if not, then hopefully we can take a rain check?

LUMI is backkkkkk nice!

Also Derek - slightly offended you didn't ask me to join Psi! I would love to play with you and Devils!!

I'm sure you good get your a/c 'gifted' back and I think you might...just might get the support from the Grep community too......

oooh you're gonna get super Sigma bolted for that!

I've missed seeing your siggy!

Thanx a bunch for making me feel welcome again :) Very glad to see some old faces and appreciate the hospitality. I guess I missed you guys, else I probably would not have returned :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank goodness we were on the North Western border to the DRC. The trip was a 4 hour drive to Ndola, luckily didnt have to go all the way to Lusaka :) Well, Lusaka is only another 60 km further lmao, so for all intensive purposes I guess it wouldnt really make such a big difference....

In there for the mining industry?

Driving out to DRC? Do they actually have something that resembles roads in that section of DRC? Or the the usual pot hole infested mud tracks?

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

In there for the mining industry?

Driving out to DRC? Do they actually have something that resembles roads in that section of DRC? Or the the usual pot hole infested mud tracks?

cheers,
enga

Mining was the main source yes, but I managed an IT Company. Supporting the mines and other contracting firms.

Heading further West is a single tar road, well, it pretty much stretches the whole width of the country, but it becomes a 20 km or so mud track which (I've heard told) literally becomes bush, no tracks or anything. That is heading towards Mwinilunga on the Western border. Luckily I didnt head out all that way to do sightseeing, but I did drive 180 km in that direction from where we were, to drop off American Peace Corp workers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

Hi there, i don't know you and you don't know me but hi! Would be nice to see someone shut KB up :p

DeletedUser1405

Read a lot of your early stuff, nice to see you back ingame we need decent people back in these forums.

DeletedUser

Mining was the main source yes, but I managed an IT Company. Supporting the mines and other contracting firms.

Heading further West is a single tar road, well, it pretty much stretches the whole width of the country, but it becomes a 20 km or so mud track which (I've heard told) literally becomes bush, no tracks or anything. That is heading towards Mwinilunga on the Western border. Luckily I didnt head out all that way to do sightseeing, but I did drive 180 km in that direction from where we were, to drop off American Peace Corp workers.

+rep you sound like a good person helping out the American Peace Corp workers. The world appreciates the good things you do for it and unfortunately all I can do is thank you and add rep :)