THE REAL Magic of MAGICKILL's magical Signture shop!

DeletedUser

I'm back and I make good sigs so want a sig post her:)
here is some of my work
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
, and
attachment.php
.There is all my good work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Remember my Assasins Creed request? I take it you have Gimp so can you maybe do it again?

DeletedUser

image.php

Is this yours? If so, I don't mean to be rude or denigrate your talents but there are a LOT of sig makers on here with some very high quality work... not convinced (without further examples anyway!) that you are up to their standards.

DeletedUser

Well he does them fast. Maybe he could take some more time.

DeletedUser

image.php

Is this yours? If so, I don't mean to be rude or denigrate your talents but there are a LOT of sig makers on here with some very high quality work... not convinced (without further examples anyway!) that you are up to their standards.

Leggy without the mediocre sig makers who is to make the epic sig makers feel better about themselves? :D

DeletedUser

Oh stop being so mean, at least he makes an effort to help others.

DeletedUser

I agree stop flaming

Magickill can I have a sig any design I wanna see what you come up with :)

DeletedUser

I agree stop flaming

Magickill can I have a sig any design (I'm testing you)

Can you please stop saying that?
What do you mean by "I'm testing you"?
Who are you to test other people?
Tests are being put from people who are experts in a subject and not by random guys...!
This is not the first time to see you posting something along these lines that's why I'm telling you...

DeletedUser

Can you please stop saying that?
What do you mean by "I'm testing you"?
Who are you to test other people?
Tests are being put from people who are experts in a subject and not by random guys...!
This is not the first time to see you posting something along these lines that's why I'm telling you...

I agree.If we are any good at making sigs we should be helping our friends improve their skills.Some are doing that of course.

Instead of "testing"ppl,we should help.None of us are the "experts"for putting up any kind of tests in wich an individual would be degraded for its work.At least that would be the deeper goal of that same "test".

This goes for every member,not an individual.
If someone is "better"at graphics then another person,it doesn't mean that this person mustn't have its own shop.And of course not that it must be humiliated.

DeletedUser

Law I believe that sulleto has been doing this more than rappy...

DeletedUser

Guys 1 more word of Spam or any off topic post & you are getting infraction ,

NO one is an expert instead of criticizing others Help them.

DeletedUser

can i make it be stickfigure assian creed with flame in eyes saying knight in day creed by night!

I don't mind the render, just make the text "Knight by Day, Creed by Night"

Thanks.

Just without the speech marks ;)