The Resistance "In Anarchy We Trust"

DeletedUser

The Resistance
In Anarchy We Trust
15qozfb.jpg

The Story
We are an Alliance Heading Nowhere but In The Right Direction In The World Of Rhammus We Do NOT Start Wars But We Are Always Ready To Defend What Is Ours And Our Allies We Aim To Become One Of The Top 10 Alliances In Grepolis By Being A Well Organized And Well Reinforced Team Making Profits Through Trading And Farming Ghost Towns And Growing Our Armies To Become Large And Powerful We WILL Protect Our Own , If Any Of Our Members Or Allies Are Attacked In Any Way We WILL Be First To Retaliate With No Less Than Supreme Power And Coordinated Warfare However We Will Always Try And Use Our Wise Words To Diffuse The Situation If It Is Going To Become A War.

Our Goals
*Reach The Top 10 Alliances*
*Have A Large Alliance With Members We Trust *
*Provide Aid To Them In Need*
*Have Allies Who We Trust*

Recruitment
Our Members List Is Going To Grow Over Time As We Will NOT Be Inviting Everyone Into The Alliance We Wish To Have A Small Group To Start With To Build Trust And Coordination Within The Alliance Before We Start to Invite More To Join Us So Access To The Alliance Will Remain Limited At All Times If You Wish To Join Us Please Read The Following Requirements And Then Mail Me In Game With The Following Info and We Will Be Sure To Get Back To You Asap.

Requirements
*1000 City Points* (This Will Be Risen As The Alliance Members Improve Theres)

*Be Active (We Need You Online EveryDay To Know Whos Active And Whos Not*

*Respect To All Members And Allies*

*The Ability To Take Commands And To Be A Team Player*

*No Attacking ANYONE Unless Your Attacked First And/(Or If Im Not Online And They Keep Attacking) Have Permission From Myself*

*Report Any Attacks To The Alliance Fourms*

* More To Be Added Soon*

Application
Mail Me In Game Or Re-Post Here With The Following Info.

*In-Game Name=

*City(s)Points=

*Player Ranking=

*Ocean Player Ranking=

*Personal Strengths=

*Personal Weaknesses=

*Past Alliances If Any=

*A Line Or Two Why You Wish To Join Our Alliance=

Allies
*We Will Be Looking For Some Trusted Allies Who Dont Cause Wars For No Reason Ect Mail Me In Game If Your Alliance Is Interested*

Enemies
*We Are Enemy Free And Hope To Stay That Way*

Any Problems With My Alliance Mail Me In Game Before Attacking , i WILL Always Try To Resolve The Situation First

Alliance Rules Will Be Found In Game On Our Alliance Forums EVERYONE Is Required To Read Them And Agree When They Are Accepted Into The Alliance (You Will Also Be Sent Them Via Ingame Mail)

GuvNaylor

DeletedUser

We Are TheResistance Not The Resistance To Confirm We Have Nothing To Do With Them Ty

DeletedUser

why dont you take your comments somewhere someone gives a :O

DeletedUser

why dont you take your comments somewhere someone gives a :O

You should put that in your top post, actually makes it sound like you want to fight :D

Lol just saying that this is a war game and not for simmers, you think everyone wants to be friends and just sim lol! Go ahead! You're learn the hard way!

Nothing personal
Good luck!

DeletedUser37948

the first post is well set out and visualy effective when i first started grepo id of probs been very impressed may of even done somthing similer.
+ rep for a good effort and dont get downbeat or drawn into heavy forum banter with vets we often forget there are eager new players

bit of advise teamwork and loyalty are important but also a kick butt attitude thats not afraid of a fight will win you the type of recruits you need to acheive great things

DeletedUser43325

Hard For Me To Dish Out Much Rep To Anyone Who Feels It Necessary To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word (that's also a terribly inefficient way of typing.. which I know now from experience...)

DeletedUser37948

Hard For Me To Dish Out Much Rep To Anyone Who Feels It Necessary To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word (that's also a terribly inefficient way of typing.. which I know now from experience...)

I had not noticed that lol but if he was as bad with spelling and grammer as me then he would defo have issues , still think it looks cool

DeletedUser

+ rep for a good effort and dont get downbeat or drawn into heavy forum banter with vets we often forget there are eager new players. s

You're spoiling my fun :p But yes Zero is right! Nicely laid out, I'll even +rep you for it. Just be prepared to fight for your ambitions though and don't try to put a leash on players otherwise your only get simmers applying.

DeletedUser31143

Wow!! Simmers alert!

Just one thing! IT'S A WAR GAME and you are gonna get eaten up real quickly lol

I was thinking the same thing. GuvNaylor's mission statement reads like SimCity. Unfortunately, my puny alliance is in O75 or we'd be eating The Resistance for breakfast.

My alliance's profile is the polar opposite. No talk of wanting to be a top 10 alliance, no desire for crowns, we just want to kill stuff. Profile:
"This alliance is not interested in World Wonders. Do not apply if your goal is to get a stupid crown.

Not interested in simmers; this alliance is for killers. If you don't attack, don't apply. We'll eventually find and kill you.

If you are new to the game and want to learn how to play better, we can teach you. But you MUST be a hunter/killer, not a SimCity player."

To GuvNaylor: All your base are belong to us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano

DeletedUser43442

Meh,at least forum looks alive again.This guy made his first few posts here today and he already has Mik and Zero commenting his thread,that gotta count for something. :)

DeletedUser

Good luck mate, hope you stick round and learn about the game :) As the others have said though this is a war game, so expect to fight lol

DeletedUser11165

"We Do NOT Start Wars But We Are Always Ready To Defend What Is Ours"

But I like starting wars...lots of wars, otherwise my little virtual men will get fat and bored....

DeletedUser

*In-Game Name=Harmlessturtle

*City(s)Points=175

*Player Ranking= 6666

*Ocean Player Ranking= 666

*Personal Strengths=Hiding!

*Personal Weaknesses=Getting tickled or attacked.

*Past Alliances If Any=Oceans Veterans

*A Line Or Two Why You Wish To Join Our Alliance=So we can live happily ever after in 054.

DeletedUser22708

"We Do NOT Start Wars But We Are Always Ready To Defend What Is Ours"

But I like starting wars...lots of wars, otherwise my little virtual men will get fat and bored....

Oi what'ya doing here mate, you playing under some secret alias? :D Saw SH101 commenting here as well lol

DeletedUser47128

Ocean Veterans already won this world... It was argueably over the moment it began.

DeletedUser25746

The most impressive part of "The Story" is that it has the same amount of commas and periods.