The Rho Reporter action news.

DeletedUser

The Rho Reporter

After a couple weeks of silence from the enemy territory of TCC HARPOON, finally they come out and attack. After reloading their armies, we seemed to have found something major about this problem. A recent report of the manufacture of WMDs have been reported to the headquarters of the great alliance of B.I.A.These weapons of mass destruction, otherwise known as WMDs have been sent to cities of ours, with the following factor of previous attacks. What TCC did not know, was that we had armies grander then anyone else in the surronding area. Their first attacks were utterly destroyed by us. Even better was when their CS were sent sinking into our harbors. Their remains were found and examined back at headquarters. Silly TCC, everyone knows you have to send more then just 100 LS with a colony. After TCC complete failure, we then taught them a lesson. We attacked their cities, conquering more as we gained more.Only one question remains left for us, will we be able to get to the heart of TCC? The answer to that question will be reaveled in the next edition of The Rho Reporter. In till next time....see ya.

DeletedUser20889

You are full of poodoo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19872

This is because this is written in bias. amyklae of laconia, a B.I.A. member!!! Extremely biased. Silly TCC... How did we beat HoH and Evolution then, if we are a bunch of people that don't have experience.

DeletedUser

Seems it is biased as a lot of posts on forums are, this helps create debates or aggresive responses from the other side like this
You are full of poodoo

Also I'm curious to what you mean by beat HoH and Evo as they seem to still be part of this world and dont look beat. HoH hold top alliance attackers so TCC seem to have some work to do still :p

DeletedUser

Fools...tioget attention...you have to lie also. TCC beating evo and HOH. Stupid,they still stand will several players and hold high ranks against you.

DeletedUser20889

Well you got my attention. Do you even play in this world ?

Kryko is the only B.I.A player close to the TCC HARPOON core.

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en17&ref=swzbn67ddbkp8foaf8v8ypw690d7tj8oqdlbqv0

We got some cities on the HoH and EVO WW islands but its still not livened the world up much. RHO died a while back...

[island]197613[/island]
[island]198462[/island]
[island]193577[/island]
[island]209880[/island]
[island]202637[/island]
[island]200266[/island]

TCC HARPOON will finish RHO in control of all 7 Wonders

DeletedUser

Love that grey core on that map ;)

Maybe you will get all 7 done, its a pity it was done many months ago now already. Also the way yous are going you will only be about a year late :p

DeletedUser

7 wonders dont mattered. We already one. dont be fooled, b.i.a. has something plaanned, something huge.

DeletedUser20889

Yeah ok

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=killer+of+hell&type=player

Better late than never Maz, it was a shame there wasn't a decent sized alliance to challenge Eviction Notice at the time.

505 players left in RHO. I think after it gets to 300 there is the month countdown so i doubt we'll get the chance to build the 7 Wonders but we'll keep going to the end.

The crown awards were handed out long ago... but we get the award for building each wonder on our profile. I figure its better than taking absolutely nothing out of RHO.

DeletedUser

I go by the name of Drizzt Do Urden there. In the dying alliance of Virus.

DeletedUser

Oh dear... does it really matter who is who here. This an archive sectional paper. Killer of hell, stop lying to everyone and tell them your real name. It is very obvious who YOU are...your amyklae of laconia...the small yet mysterious player of RHO, you reside in ocean 52 with the helpful protection of B.I.A..
I can guarantee that you are NOT Drizzt and you Use his name as a scape-goat to hide your own true Identity! FOOL!

As i said before, it don't matter who is who. People want lies and truth and biased now a days. People don't want the boring old truth. If you can cover yourself, and use lies to start a riot of interest... then congrats. People do it all the time.

TCC i will give you my opinion- You wont accomplish all seven wonders. B.I.A. is attacking daily on you...meaning at any time they can conquer cities on your COMPLETED world wonder islands. The world is almost dead. You cant win, because their is already winners. Even if you do get the award of completing a world wonder... doesn't mean anything. You can only be proud of that award if you would have done it first.

DeletedUser20889

Hold on i'll correct you there... B.I.A aren't even in range of our Wonders with a CS... and if they can get in range then come ahead, we need to get to the top alliance defenders before we run out of time and trust me we're crying out for some DBP :D

Why do people keep trying to second guess whats going on with us? You all couldn't be further from the truth.

Out of all the remaining alliances, we're winning. We'll go out on top with as many wonders as we can finish on time

[award]WO4Gej0IbGgpzzNihk5uo8T8EMiz3E2pkzxcFN47RVk8JAhPHq2bZry38WQ=[/award]
[award]WO4Gej0IbGgpzzNihk5uo8T8EMiz3E2pkzxCAco8X1AGNwx+Ebedaqs=[/award]
[award]WO4Gej0IbGgpzzNihk5uo8T8EMiz3E2pkzxBDNkpR1w9DgN5Fq2GZ6q7[/award]

Not one alliance had out counquered TCC HARPOON in the history of RHO until 2 weeks ago when we lost 2 cities to B.I.A. and the 2 cities were almost 3 Oceans away... so its 2 nil to BIA against us.

Also, i'd never use someone elses in game name to stir things up on the externals. I'd use my own name. I never thought for a second that killer of hells in game name was Drizzt as myself and Drizzt have spoken on several occaisions...

DeletedUser

Killer of hell is another story. He knows how to attract people. Through lies and truth. B.I.A. may not be in range of you,but there players together are stronger. You are equally even with them, you have the number 1 player, they have the number 2 player.

DeletedUser19872

amyklae of laconia

Name- William Jem Forsworn
Occupation- Whichever comes to mind
Age-Take your guess
Active- Yes
Friends- B.I.A.
Previous alliance- B.I.A.
Why did i leave?- Message me and find out.
Enemies- TCC HARPOON, TRT Excalibur, etc.

DeletedUser

Not one alliance had out counquered TCC HARPOON in the history of RHO until 2 weeks ago when we lost 2 cities to B.I.A. and the 2 cities were almost 3 Oceans away... so its 2 nil to BIA against us.

This depends on the time line you look at, when EN was active before the WW and during the WW. I think we out conquered TCC.
The main conquers you's got were from inactives but as more and more on EN lost interest after owning close to 13 oceans and completeing the 7 WW in record time, it got a bore to send attacks 30+ hours. SO more and more got inactive and thats were TCC conquers started more so.

Grats on the 3rd WW complete and what you may achieve for the rest of the server but it will always be second place as its already been done ;)

DeletedUser

There were also many fake alliances at the time. In ocean 52 a leader of a head group called, Termination, started an alliance called Evolution Notice, later they were called the Forsworn. There priorty was to conquer all inactive cities within the area. Giving EN a harder time to grow, but there plan had failed., leading to their destruction