Newspaper The Rho Reporter News Flash

DeletedUser

The Rho Reporter New Flash​

After a discovery and search, it appears to me that TCC HARPOON, has had an academy alliance. Considering the long war, we had no idea of this alliance. So what do the members of EN do? We mark them down as an enemy and start attacking them. With only 15 members of the original EN left, we send out our ships and set sail for a long journey through different territories of sea. As the long voyage sets sail, we interviewed amyklae of laconia. Here we have his last account before the discovery of the academy.

Well, i found it weird of them to have one in the first place, i mean they have the number 1 player on their team and even more high players. But it don't worry me at all. We are the best at everything... even if it means sacrificing one another..one by one we will conquer them. We control ocean 52 and others. We have stronghold cities in TCC territory. That means expansion, the more we conquer, the MORE powerful we get. Yes, we will win before the world closes. The survivors will be remembered. As EN closes in on TCC, we have only to ask but one thing, will we accomplish after all are hard work? See the next edition of The Rho Reporter to find out.