The Sacred Band vs The Crimson Empire

DeletedUser17088

Spam and off topic comments will be deleted. This includes comments such as “In before Lock” and one word posts. If you wish to let the poster know you approve or disapprove of their post, please use the reputation system.

if you havent got anything more constructive to post than 'lol' then dont post..... its just... pointless

DeletedUser

To be honest Crimson I kind of agree with Eumenesthingymajig. You should be careful with those players that defected to you from Sacred Band. Some could be spies or could be turned into spies by your future enemies. I hope you took the proper precautions :)
Seriously though, Sacred Band really seem pathetic after that little encounter with C.E.

DeletedUser24767

I don't think they left to join us as they feared us.
Rather they left as The Sacred Band showed zero effort in fighting back.
Zero stomach for a fight and zero ability to defeat a single player on the same island they outnumbered 6:1

The Scared Band who outnumbered us 3:1 went around numerous alliances trying to coerce them into attacking us.
I was privy to some of the e-mails their leader sent to various alliance leaders.

Even tiny alliances stood up to them and refused to join the fight against us despite the various pressure methods TSB used.

Some of their players have left and gone no-where, others have left and quit.

Yay us.

LOL @ Eumenesthingymajig.

DeletedUser

You sure did a number on them Crimson :D
Even Jason7204 left them and joined you

DeletedUser24767

What can I say, the man knows quality when he see's it.

:D

DeletedUser

but back to the midgets and the lion , how was the lion afterwards