Newspaper The Spartan Scoop Issue 1!

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

Ok 1 that is not the suprise. The suprise goes with the newspaper. 2 yes they are merging

DeletedUser

The Prophets are arrogant. With the belief of winning the war.They maybe large in cities, but they have so many enemies they might as well destroy their own damn cities.

DeletedUser

The Prophets, from my experiences, are in fact very honorable.

DeletedUser

Thats because your a newb, and you would bow to them and do anything for them if they asked you to.

DeletedUser31161

the prophets are most likely to win. they have a lot of enemies but all are noobs and MRAs. for example Grim Reapers are a enemy but how will they fight when grim reapers are based in 056 and 66

DeletedUser

Grim reapers is nothing.Neither is Imperium.You have to admit they have a structerd base in Spartans of the sea and First Revenge and their academies.You also have S.P.H united to face later on.

DeletedUser31161

see the MRAs have this idea that if they can merge together and become a super MRA they will win. hahaha! lol

DeletedUser

I am a spy penguin...i get the info and sell it for a price.

DeletedUser

This is our topic Fist....not yours.Alll topics get off....that is how everything revolves around here.

DeletedUser

Well he is a moderator, so it's his job to make sure the rules are enforced. If you don't like the rules don't post. You seem to be the new marker87, never uttering a word of sense on the forum.
(As I write this I see that I'm going off topic :D so...)
When is the next one coming out, I can't wait to see whether the next newspaper will have as much comedic value as this one :)

DeletedUser31161

In a while. We have to sort out some issues... but he is not getting back to me so i think i will make one myself.