Newspaper The Spartan Times- Vol. 1, Issue 2

DeletedUser

--THE--​
--SPARTAN TIMES--​
Volume 1, Issue 2​

Civil War Has Broken Out​

From sea to sea, all war has broken loose. People are finally starting to launch large full-scale attack, Great wars have broken out everywhere and the people behind them are bloodthirsty and ready for anything that is thrown at them, you know what that means, It is the race to the mythical units and I'm sure people already have them, but there is no news of them being used yet. Before to long there will be a full outbreak of takeovers. This will be the dividing point between the losers and the winners, so you better get out there and kick some tar.​

S.O.S At War, Yet Again​

After the civil war between S.O.S and their academy, they were suddenly reemerged into war and are at it yet again. The war is no expected to go on for to long, but there are an estimation of heavy losses in S.O.S, they are already weakened from the rebellion from the academy, and they are very likely to get close to complete and total annihilation, but it's up to time to decide, I will keep you updated with losses, S.O.S is currently being attacked by the original leader Spartan Legions, and he has been gathering more men to fight in the war. The war began directly after the rebellion of the Academy. So far We are hearing that Spartan Legions has not released a full attack. So the losses are going to be low still, but if he thinks they're going to win he better hop to it before they regather units.

Newsting In Business At The Graphic Shop​

Newsting the founder of The Scarlet Alliance and the creator of The Spartan Times is breaking through even more barriers, he has done all sorts of great things on the forum and the game, but now he has done something even better, he has created Newsting's Custom Graphics on the Shops forum on the Graphics department, he has found himself with his schedule filled with things to take care of, and would be very happy if he could find some people to keep him informed on certain events going on in grepolis, as he has to juggle all of his forum posts and game work in between a very hectic schedule. So if you would like to help him out with his alliance and with his paper just send him a message either in the game or on the forum. All help would be appreciated.​

What's to Come​

Well, we are well into our second month of existence, so it is only a matter of time before the race of the alliance become serious, and all that aren't a part of them are bound to be crushed in the crossfire of these epic alliance battles. But don't worry the race to the world wonders is still quite a long time from now yet, after all were only in our second month, so if your not in the top 20 alliances or you not one of the top 100 players, don't fret you still have about a year and a half before the first world wonder will be finished. And if it really matters that much to you that you be the first to complete the world wonder get to work and go hard or go home.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It looks like this will be my last paper, not enough people reading it anymore, I might change my mind but I don't know. Sorry guys.

DeletedUser

Your great at it, don't give up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

It looks like this will be my last paper, not enough people reading it anymore, I might change my mind but I don't know. Sorry guys.

..is the most common comment made a few weeks after "I'm gonna make a newspaper" :D