The Story of pawcio the magnificent

Sounding like Dan (TKF) now Pawcio, trying to blame everyone but yourself.
You seem to have a really weird obsession with me here. Is it because I attacked you to a point that you unblocked me to complain? Cuz honestly if it it is I wanted you to know that it definitely made me feel bad. I mean you went on and on like you could handle it. I just thought you could. But turns out that wasn’t the case so I let up. It wasn’t personal and now I know to give you my lazy game if we become island neighbors again. It’s a win win for both of us as you don’t get attacked and I don’t view you as a real threat.

Anyways hope you're doing better now. Have a good day. :)

How Do I Snipe

Taxiarch
You seem to have a really weird obsession with me here. Is it because I attacked you to a point that you unblocked me to complain? Cuz honestly if it it is I wanted you to know that it definitely made me feel bad. I mean you went on and on like you could handle it. I just thought you could. But turns out that wasn’t the case so I let up. It wasn’t personal and now I know to give you my lazy game if we become island neighbors again. It’s a win win for both of us as you don’t get attacked and I don’t view you as a real threat.

lmao who couldn't handle it @The Smilodon Fatalis ?

I forgot you were the one who ghosted o_O

wareagle1983

Hekatontarch

Hmmmm lets see here, we shared an island for nearly 4 months and you attacked me once. You attacking me had no effect seeing as how you never got anything from me but a dodge and militia. I blocked you because after weeks of trying to recruit me to TBWC I kept denying then you resorted to calling me a cheater and accusing me of it as well so I got sick of it and blocked you. Then I found it HILARIOUS that you was sending petty little spam at me so I messaged you to troll you and you went directly to calling me a cheater again because your simple minded self resorted to saying I cheat again. You're a pathetic leader and a trash player that only gained BP from your own alliance and attacking IA's and noobs in LOTR. I hope to see you in another world soon because I am going to thrash you all over the world. BTW I also thought it funny that every time HoP sieged one of your members they were forced to leave the alliance so it wouldn't show up as a loss on your record, if that wasn't the case HoP woiuld of had at least 40+ takes from your trash alliance. Only a couple of you I have any respect for and honestly I don't understand why those of your group that are honorable would stay with you.

wareagle1983

Hekatontarch

Oh also after weeks of telling me how you despised cheaters and wouldn't allow them in your ranks its funny how you recruited and had several that I know for a fact was in your alliance LOLOL HYPOCRITE