The Story

DeletedUser

You know Ive been around for 3 years on Grepolis now, and I've been here and there, wel Ive seen alot of alliances do this to brin some fun to the game.

A story.

The game is to make it funny, or serious whichever, but everyone will add on, using 1 line of text.

So lets start the Pi story, see if we cant make amends with a few of you while we go along "Danny" and everyone else but me it seems".

I'll Gladly begin.

There once was a world, fast growing and highly active this world however..

DeletedUser22062

and everyone yelled "look out for those demons INCUBI"...

DeletedUser

..but in the shadows there was a huige cresent shaped yellow banana... ( and thx for pointing me out lol :p)

DeletedUser14397

wooly is wanting to know who SV are at war with as i have some nice report of there citys ready to share ;)

DeletedUser

And here goes wooly not checking grepostats which cities SV is actually taking and now wooly has to start watching out for his cities since he is going to be the next top mission. ;)

DeletedUser

guys your off topic. believe ByB made this thread for a story line that everyone puts a sentence too. supposed to be humor. so back on topic,

the world's oceans began to fill with the debris of.....

DeletedUser

was all that was left of his ruined cities after..............

DeletedUser

So I called on The Great Almighty Banana of The Aegean Sea, and it wreaked delicious flavor havoc on His massive fleet, turning them onto my side, soooo....

DeletedUser

they tried to fight for you, but they were so poorly trained their bows backfired and .....