The Third Alliance merges into Chaos Rising

DeletedUser

Hello all ETA,

Im creating this thread to present to you the last news of ETA!

The Third Alliances merges into Chaos Rising!

The both alliance voted for that and the votes were pro merging!

So you will all messagge me and see me under CR flag :)

DeletedUser

:cool: i can take cities now from the new CR member
i hope i have 20 slot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to welcome all The Third Alliance members into Chaos Rising.

We have a small friendly atmosphere here in Chaos Rising.

If you have any questions or concerns please message me back in game.

DeletedUser

this is great news my friend. at least those TTA vills will count in our war against CR.. lmao!

DeletedUser

cant w8 the merge.. i have 13 cities under my revolt from TTA and CR cities

DeletedUser

Ya, and i will increase the CR citys , or should i say, i will give to CR your citys ?

interesting challenge. unfortunately, the part where you say "I will give your cities to CR" is highly unlikely. instead, you should say CR will attack your towns and I will send a few archers to help so I can brag about it in case we make the conquest.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'm confused...

Klev... Why did you make a thread saying about TTA ending the war with KE, when you're merging into CR? That was just a waste of time mate.

DeletedUser

because they wanted to say they won the war instead of they run away from it ;)

DeletedUser

I remember when i was a little boy this annoying guy (that owned the ball) and didnt know much how to play soccer. Once his crap team scored an incredible luck goal and he took the ball and run away.

Up to today he says he won that game 1x0 ......

TTA declaring they won this war sounds just like that.

Had to create a huge funny thread saying how they beat the mighty KE and won the war, but when the truth is: they took a bunch of inactives, outscored by 1 city and run away. KE probably didnt even noticed they were at war and was ignoring it for having bigger things to deal with.

DeletedUser

lol but we did win the war!

Now the war countinues but now its under Chaos Rising flag

Why did this thing hurts you?

DeletedUser16560

Damn, we all got to admit one thing! Only KE has the talent to find this kind of cheerleaders!

I only wish CR would have one of this quality, the kind that don't fight, isn't in the front lines and barks like mad :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

this was ur big surprise klev? i still think the fruit stand would of been better.

DeletedUser

I'm asking myself the same question. They're too far up east. Anyways GL with the merge.

DeletedUser

they dont care about the merge they just like pissing Klev off