The Third Alliance merges into Chaos Rising

DeletedUser

i can careless about the merge. What i care is the having some alliance that took 10 cities while losing 9 (big deal) with most inactive saying they won a war when the fact they lost the alliance in a merge.

It is like Lbya ... some countries recognize the Lybia is runnind under new leadership that took control while some still dont recognize and only recognize gaddafi as their leader.

I dont recoginize as TTA had won this super powerful war against KE. Klev asked for asylum at CR, that i how i see it.

Not to mention this "merge" is weird. I see some members quitting, some leaving without alliance and members going to 4 different alliances: SHOGUNATE BAKUFU, Fate, Chaos Rising and undead warriors ....

Another hint that TTA was just running away

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to mention this "merge" is weird. I see some members quitting, some leaving without alliance and members going to 4 different alliances: SHOGUNATE BAKUFU, Fate, Chaos Rising and undead warriors ....

Another hint that TTA was just running away

that was a month ago .... over the last month 24 people have left Somali Pirates did the run also?

DeletedUser

Velael & Bulls4ever why do you even care about this?

I dont think they care about the merge, but they read the forums and comment on anything that draws their attention. especially if its twisting the truth a little, like every single post from our little klevie.

DeletedUser

I dont think they care about the merge, but they read the forums and comment on anything that draws their attention. especially if its twisting the truth a little, like every single post from our little klevie.

Like little magnets they attracts and/or repel each-other. :D

DeletedUser

lol. nothing happens in the forum. when something happens I wont miss a change rofl

DeletedUser

@ Velael , yes this was! I told you that you wont be interested because you are on the other part of the world but anyway nevemind

@shastacola , lol i think so, but as i see, things are always in oposit of them! They try to me off,never succsed because i make them off with their own words :)

@Bull4ever, who cares about that libyia? I dont care, let them all get killed i dont care man! The wars are counting with citys, with seconds, with miles and centimiters! But hey TTA will no longer exist and we will be in history as the most little alliance who defeated KE in a war!

You are just an jack, look at my alliance grepostats idiot, do you see any member going to Fate , Shogunate Bakufu or other alliances exept to Chaos Rising?

Look the first 5 changes http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/13305/alliancechanges

Oh, and if you talk about those changes under these 5 changes, i must say that they didnt leave, they got kicked by me because :

1- They were inactives
2- They were ugly spies!

But you are a diplomat! A diplomat shouldnt cause to his alliance problems! A diplomat job is to get good relationships with others and give to his alliance reasons to kill a small alliance and get stronger!

I think you are doing the oposite of this thing! And what were you saying? You train? OMG, i hope they wont be as boring as you are!

I trained TTA members my friend, but i didnt trained them for only words, i didnt trained them to attack, i trained them to survive, i trained them to conquer, i trained them to become mighty warriors!

But well, you train diplomats, off you go... GL :p

Last edited by a moderator: