The titans are comming the titans are comming!!!!

DeletedUser

have you ever heard of the alliance "THE TITANS"?the ones that are fighting to destroy semper fi?:)Pro:) well you should!help em out by making semper fi the farms and end having the little people from being farmed!(though we will probally still farm) but you should support our cause by destroy semper fi and resisting anyone that farms you!if you really dont want to be a refugee then build your army not your points and attack them back!dont stop playing just becuase they attack you right after your beginer protection wears off hit them back!!

thanks,
brooklyn21 hardcore zeta player comming to an island near you! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

hahahaha,
only reason why i jhave heard about you guys is becaus you made a funny reply at the pnp of unmeek and daft XDXDXD

DeletedUser

Right, Illiu and you take on the Sempers. I'd love to see that! And you have resorted to pinching members from 1 million point alliances.

DeletedUser

Well at least we are willing to stand up for the ones being farmed!!thomas il show you we will take down semper fi!

DeletedUser

have you ever heard of the alliance "THE TITANS"?the ones that are fighting with the illuminati to destroy semper fi?:)Pro:) well you should!help em out by making semper fi the farms and end having the little people from being farmed!(though we will probally still farm) but you should support our cause by destroy semper fi and resisting anyone that farms you!if you really dont want to be a refugee then build your army not your points and attack them back!dont stop playing just becuase they attack you right after your beginer protection wears off hit them back!!

thanks,
brooklyn21 hardcore zeta player comming to an island near you! ;)

I hope that wasn't a call to arms.

DeletedUser

Frankly, I'm a little surprised the Semper Fis are still around after this :eek:

And I'd just like the OP to know, that from now on when I read your posts, I'm gonna use an Orlando Bloom voice for them lolololol

DeletedUser

Well at least we are willing to stand up for the ones being farmed!!thomas il show you we will take down semper fi!

You may have noticed. Semper fi are allied to Semper fi. and some of their members are top 10. And Sempers have big allies! Many alliances have tried, none have succeded.

If someone could get a PnP update for this?

DeletedUser10962

I'd do a PnP but we're not actually fighting them we have bigger things to do. One guy attacked one of them and apparently it's a war. We're not at war with everyone we attack just sometimes there are convinient cities nearby to conquer so we do.

DeletedUser

I'd do a PnP but we're not actually fighting them we have bigger things to do. One guy attacked one of them and apparently it's a war. We're not at war with everyone we attack just sometimes there are convinient cities nearby to conquer so we do.

Maybe you should have told them that, now they're on an epic crusade to defeat you!!! Except apparently they voted against it??!? pahahahaha