The Top 15 Alliances and Map

DeletedUser

I decided to put this up for everyone to see because i think this is very amusing! Click on the link to view map of top 15 alliances
Thanks to Ac04
so comment on what you think and add or debate on this because i wanna hear good stuff
» http://maps.grepotools.net/en14/alliancesAU.png

We already know some alliances in the top 12 are doing fine but i decided to the top 15 because chart changes frequently every week. But as you can see here in this map it kinda explains why some alliances are doing better and have a better survivability in the world and what their next move be

Top 15 Alliances
1.Project Venom - They are led by great leaders and have many great players and it seems they just grow. You can also see them cored on the bottom left corner of ocean 54. They are so bunched up together it makes them difficult to attack them while their buddies are in close bunch support. You can see they are so close to the center that they can spread to multiple oceans. A great way for conquest and war i say. I predict these guys to stay here for long even after the world becomes a graveyard of dead cities.

2. Confederate States - I say these guys are right under PV's tail fr top spot
however they are also near nemesis and PV in the center of all conflicts will e and are at. But they are cored in 45. This is great for them because they been doing fairly easily what i heard in the forums and not much said against them. They look to be herding their cattle ;)
However.. they may have to be careful not being surrounded because on the map it looks The Jr. Illuminati and Gotcha can enveloped them and surround them from behind and close in while PV and Nemesis comes knocking on their front door so will see how it works for them :cool:

3. Spartan Phalanx Elite - I have to say they a still in top 12 impressive even
considering they are too spread out in all oceans and not close enough to support one another. But they do make a large portions in 35,45 and ocean 46
Here they can concentrate and reinforce their forces to push inward towards the center or expand in their oceans. They have a chance to expand any direction but will they take it or succumb like some of my neighbors who are in their alliance and become un active

4.Nemesis - Hmmm what can i say about them! :eek:They took out their enemy byzantine empire 2 and took out mosid! They are a force to be reckon with mostly located in ocean 55's top corner near the center point. These guys have small numbers but will blow you out of the game. They have a good position and have options for world domination. Either finish cleaning up ocean 55 of T.C.O.T2 and left overs of byzantine members
or.. expand into the center and up towards 54 and into 45 which is contested by the other top alliances. But No matter what direction you can bet more carnage in their path :)

5. Dark Empire Elite - Not a core group alliance mostly spread and easy to attack the alliance. They have many members in oceans 55 and 45... but can they hold on to their members from other top alliances there? I mean you hav nemesis at 55 and you have Confedies and others in ocean 45. Don't get me wrong they have great players on top but too stretched out. Plus too many pacts! Try to concentrate on defense because you need it :rolleyes: but The Dark empire can come up higher and shock if their player relentless attack others and hold their domains. Even tho its hard to see you can see some patches of members huddled so they can hold those areas and have the alliance survive but the survivability is ?

6.T.C.O.T. - not a bad looking members bunch. They got the stuff but by bad luck in Nemesis backyard. But do have the numbers and the space between most of their members in 55 so if they can use the wide space for resupplying their members in the front of the fights and suuport them with troops and aid in battle they can perhaps slow nemesis to a halt or slow themselves a quicker death. and if by chance they can turn the cards on nemesis and take their place as rulers of ocean 55 will see ;)

7. The Jr. Illuminati - not much i know about them personally except they sare an ocean with Confedies. They are head to head with them for the spot of ruler of 45. Still have a long way since Confedies stats points to otherwise..
They do have a chance base on their locations they can hit back and grow steadily but in the future its the question of how long can they survive. You got the Confederate States and Spartan Elite Phalanx and Gotcha all in one ocean :( but builds up points :) will see how they are in future times

8. Catharsis - Not Good Now:eek:! they were in the top 3,now 8??? What happened?? Well looking at this map you can what went wrong.. They were doing well early in the game against alliances in ocean 44 near the core center. However, they grounded to a halt and became on the defensive when conquest happened. They are stretched out in oceans near the center point in 44,45,and 54. The majority of their members lie there so they must compete with PV in 54 and Draken Titans and other alliances like savage and more in ocean 44 and in small parts 55 maybe with nemesis. They are pretty much in the midst of battles and war and are already having members reset themselves to the outer ring oceans. They can hold but for how long till they must give up key positions and areas to other alliances pressing on them on all fronts. They will survive but how will their alliance look after the bloody battles they been in. (SW):pro:

9. Gotcha - Best Name i think in the game :p
They have very good players and have good potential to rival others later in the future. They are cored around bottom right corner of 45 net to Confedies and Jr. Illuminati. They have been going great and risen fast what i can remember and have players in the forum saying good things about them. They are behind Confedies and are catching up Jr. Illuminati for 2nd in ocean 45. They will do well and if they coordinate on Confedies with Illuminati then they can always be a power. But as power shifts to Gotcha will the Confedies take this lightly or no?:pro: or can Jr. Illuminati see this a threat in the future too?

10. T.S.E. Located in oceans 43 and 53. Number one in both oceans and are secured. Some in the 44/43 border. Few outside these oceans. They have good core amount of members in 43 and 53 and bunched up makes it good for defense and attacking other alliances. They are close to their borders to launch attacks and hold off enemies near the borders. These guys have risen fast and slipped through the radar for some time. Quoting MetalCore, " T.S.E. - probably the first true ring alliance in the top 12. will be interesting to see how they go."
It be interesting to see how this alliance goes indeed, they are enjoying their distance and location but have many options to expand southward and at the same time expand their domain in their oceans and into others

11. Shield - Mostly Cored in 54 and 64. While they share 54 with PV they are in the lead in 64 and can help their members in 54 against PV by troops and supplies of resources and defending. However, time will tell how long PV will come through with the way they attack and strangle their enemies to submission. Shield members will need to either go for defensive and offensive depending on their location to Pv members. But there could be Shield after PV breaks through in 54, the members in 64 can retain the title but will loose valuable cities to PV and will be a smaller presence in Xi but will continue to fight and play. :)

12. Elite Olympus warriors - nothing good to say and nothing worth saying. But il do it :Angry:
They are too spread out and under attack by top alliances and members ditching the sinking ship and running away from the alliance that is MRA Big TIME! They even try recruiting me :p
So i give it a week and they out of the top 12

13. The Black Fleet - Good all round! Been Increasing their Stats and playing the game fairly well. Good Elite and well organized it seems. They are Kinda Spread out in many oceans but they don't care why should they!? They been taking care of themselves very well it looks and plus they can go up more i predict. But i also their locations will hit them in certian oceans and will put strain on the alliance in the future when cities with good points will be conquered and do they be in the middle of every ocean war there is but hey these guys love it :p

14. Drakon Titans - They been concentrating in Ocean 44 mostly and been fighting Catharsis and what i been seeing they been fighting them since a long time and been going back and forth. Even tho its looking well for Draken and its allies in 44 maybe the war between them is putting so much strain on their members that sooner or later PV Nemesis or Confedies will just come in with out much challenge. However many believe Draken to be fading maybe true.. but their members are in a excellent position to expand little anywhere and to put up a defense when needed and to sting back as they have shown on Catharsis. Will see ;)

15. Guardian Spartans - Another alliance with Spartan in it :/
But these guys taken ocean 35 and are in the lead no major challenge to them. They are a ring alliance as well but i believe they will be in the top 12 sooner or later :). To completely go into 45 and expand there or any direction Spartan Phalanx will be in there way no matter what direction they take towards the center.. My advice force their members to join or be attacked and conquered thats he only way they can press onward to the center if they choose to go that path. If not towards the center still Spartan Phalanx Elite will there and In Xi only one alliance can have Spartan in it so make it count and not with just words but action :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well my fault then Ac04 a member of mine put it u in the forums
Sorry AC04
credit goes to you
my bad
There i has been changed ! :)

DeletedUser

Thats why i said if you need to fix or add you opinion do so i just based it off the map and whats been said on forums :) i dont go to every alliance and have a pen and paper to see and guess and hear them lol

DeletedUser8969

Thats why i said if you need to fix or add you opinion do so i just based it off the map and whats been said on forums :) i dont go to every alliance and have a pen and paper to see and guess and hear them lol

Dude, it literally took me 3 seconds to look that up. i didn't even have to ask them or anything. that section of grepostats is the most accurate scoreboard of what is going on in the world. it shows the winners and it also shows the losers.

DeletedUser

I guess true your right on stats :/ i just wanted a conversation and more talk in the forum about alliances and opinions lately nothing been going on in the forums ..nothing new to read :/ is that so wrong revive the forum?

DeletedUser

All you really did is remake two threads that already exist unit one =/. The only changed is that there are 3 more alliances...

DeletedUser65

I liked your effort to get the Xi forums a bit more active, since for some unknown reason, they have been pretty quiet the last few days. However, you need to work on your methods a little more.

Couple of pointers:

1. Grepostats really does make a difference. It'll give you much more of an insight into the workings of an alliance and will show you where they are in terms of playing ability.

2. Make your own map. Even though the one you have used is very good, it will be much more detailed if you design one yourself. (I mean no discredit to Ac04, but I'm sure everyone will agree that by messing around with a graphics package you can make the maps look stunning in no time at all, and with the scripted maps, it is a lot of effort to do that)

3. Try and look for any pre-existing threads with the same purpose (I know there is at least one). This will save you any potential flaming and will probably annoy people a lot less.

Other than that, I thought you're analysis was fairly sound. Hope that next time it will be even better.

DeletedUser

I liked your effort to get the Xi forums a bit more active, since for some unknown reason, they have been pretty quiet the last few days. However, you need to work on your methods a little more.

Couple of pointers:

1. Grepostats really does make a difference. It'll give you much more of an insight into the workings of an alliance and will show you where they are in terms of playing ability.

2. Make your own map. Even though the one you have used is very good, it will be much more detailed if you design one yourself. (I mean no discredit to Ac04, but I'm sure everyone will agree that by messing around with a graphics package you can make the maps look stunning in no time at all, and with the scripted maps, it is a lot of effort to do that)

3. Try and look for any pre-existing threads with the same purpose (I know there is at least one). This will save you any potential flaming and will probably annoy people a lot less.

Other than that, I thought you're analysis was fairly sound. Hope that next time it will be even better.

its because people have been rimmed and omicron is out

DeletedUser

i think your assessment of Black Fleet may have been overly optimistic.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en14/alliance_achievements/colonizelose
heheheh :)

if you look at there 'colonisations' as a whole they have taken 5 and lost 10

taken: 3 from players in no alliance (all under 2.5k points) and the other 2 from 1-man alliances (one just over 2.8k and one under 300 points <- embarrassing :O)

lost: 8 to PV (average size over 3k), one to confeds (1.6k) and one to dark empire elite (2.8k) <- embarrassing

so their total points haul from conquest is -19.3k (i think, my calculator is broken)