The Top 5 Alliances (post-simocalypse)

DeletedUser

You knows what funny, people have talked bad about alliances like relentless. But point is they are keeping their wonders unlike that dead MRA.

DeletedUser

Hey Cronos, here is a good chuckle, I heard that members in MRA are talking about joining relentless so they can help in the wonders..

DeletedUser

Hey Cronos, here is a good chuckle, I heard that members in MRA are talking about joining relentless so they can help in the wonders..

And they will poison as they allowed themselves to be poisoned. Its a shame that people have no honor...and I hear there is a coup inbound for Kris also...guess the leadership there is now full of cannibals.

DeletedUser15049

Look at the pot calling the kettle black...(i think thats how you say it)

You have your fair share of cheaters Duney (u included) and , or you wouldnt have had a chance to get onto one of the WWs.

@Phil: Thanks for passing on me mails, I now know I mad the right choice to stick by my team:) Notice at the top of them....shhh? Youve lost some respect I have to say, but I do congratulate you on your stooping, as at least u guys rose to the occassion, and Dune has always been down there.

Now, yes they are doing a fair job up that way(kudos). But that is from their home ocean, we have been moving to them. You think they dare move to our ore oceans thatway? I think not. Dune promised to come to me in 3 weeks, about 4 months ago. Im glad he can pick on the ones he sees at weak links, but why not come for some of us you know can play at your level? I am still looking forward to that promise, I dont care if its truley you or not, even the harb holding ur acct will do, just tell them to advance towards me, not that hard:)

You were suggesting EotD should be the ones to be given the 4 Wonders the last I knew. So yeah - clearly sticking with your team. As far as talk of 'home oceans' go. DoA were always neck and neck with us after we assisted (you were not involved back then - far more cohesive relations and trustworthy too) DoA to bed in to fight GK. In terms of that ocean - you have reached the point where you deny failed operations. In doing so revealed as an utter joke crew because even your own players involved knew that to be yet more lies. The stats that BN likes to flash say clearly you have lost more than gained in your war with us. That is right across your whole family and we have got a lead over DoA in conquests since 10th Dec last year. Beyond that...we have been busy countering your attempts to cheat your way to 4 Wonders and before you deny it merry...here you made clear that this was acceptable to you. For all to read.

As far as my fighting goes - with all due respect Merry - the next time you make a wisecrack about my ability viz a viz your inability I will post screenshots of all your noob attacks. I'd watch how you go. Don't want more reasons given for people to burst into laughter now do we? We share them with the honeys but you really do not want that being public. I have a heart so I suggest you change tack.

The fact is merry...your 'alliance' is an MRA one week, trying not to be an MRA the next. Boasting of winning the Wonders Race one day and losing the chance to the next. The way you try to place responsibility for failure onto the shoulders of those who sent the resources to help you to be within reach of the 4 wonders. You cheat and it fails and scream cheat at those who stop you. The manner of your play full stop...well I just have to say that if I were you I would really keep the head down.

You are nowhere near my level of player merry. Either as a leader or a fighter. You want to come here and make this about me again then fine. I respond and then you call me XYZ. Say I am making it all about me. That is fine again. However you come here and try to deny the blatant and that is not fine. You lot are the laughing stock of Grepo. Deal with it. Your failure. No-one elses. That is what happens when alliances lose the true heart. You are bankrupt. End the sore sight now. You wanted the Alliances to hand 4 Wonders to Eotd. In your own Council. That to me says all anyone need know about you.

It all comes out in the wash as they say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Free towns in O36 and O37 courtesy of whichever players were in charge of Diogo Gomes and Jsoutherns accounts.

DeletedUser

awww, seems Badnights shame has eroded enough for him to come back into public

DeletedUser

At Dune. I am not going there again, laughing stalk? look in the mirror. As far as my level of play, youve never had the guts to come close enuf before bowing out as such. I am not the one going around making false promises about barging into someones ocean within weeks and not budging in weeks. As for cheating? I do not believe so. My name starts with M, not D, G, E, or Dave ;P

Diogo=Greco before he got busted....oh whoops can I say that here?

DeletedUser

doa sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah but...So do you. You and your chariots.... I devour your chariot-people and drown your sailors at my leisure and off you go on epic fails to DavidHarryDad. Dont you know horses cant swim?!

DeletedUser15049

at dune. I am not going there again, laughing stalk? Look in the mirror. As far as my level of play, youve never had the guts to come close enuf before bowing out as such. I am not the one going around making false promises about barging into someones ocean within weeks and not budging in weeks. As for cheating? I do not believe so. My name starts with m, not d, g, e, or dave ;p

diogo=greco before he got busted....oh whoops can i say that here?

too busy ensuring doa lost 4 wonders merry

DeletedUser3288

@merry

what the hell is a laughing stalk?

a stalk that laughs? Pure gold!