The Troll?

DeletedUser

What happened to The Troll? Does anyone know? Since I'm not with any alliance, I don't get updated :eek:

DeletedUser18825

Everyone knows. xD

Anyway, we all went our separate ways. Most went to Legion of Death.

DeletedUser

haha, that's sad. you guys were great. alliances had alot of hatred for the Troll.lol

DeletedUser

If I were you spyder I would give up on grepo...Your track record is not one to be proud of...just say'n.

DeletedUser18825

no they weren't great... a great alliance wouldn't have fell apart so fast

Well...
YOUR alliances fall apart super fast!

spray_trollface_copy.png

DeletedUser

super fast is hardly even playing :p What happened to you HarleyMatic? Just noticed you had no cities left. Ghosted or rimmed?

DeletedUser

What happened to the trolls just proves how fickle players are, there is no loyalty in grepolis only a winning side

DeletedUser22940

What happened to the trolls just proves how fickle players are, there is no loyalty in grepolis only a winning side

Not true. Until you understand the reasoning behind their departure, how can you draw conclusions like what you have stated above? I won't put anyone on blast in the forums, but they had their reasons for leaving and had nothing to do with loyalty.

DeletedUser

Not true. Until you understand the reasoning behind their departure, how can you draw conclusions like what you have stated above? I won't put anyone on blast in the forums, but they had their reasons for leaving and had nothing to do with loyalty.

*claps*

DeletedUser

I have nothing against putting people on blast, so i'll say it.

People leave your alliances because your a bad leader -Spyder-, i can only watch someone fail so many times in a row before i begin to wonder why?

DeletedUser

here's an idea... the head troll got bored and as trolls do... hit the disband button...

Speaking of which... Anyone remember Mad Melons? :p

DeletedUser

You guys are vets. I have no idea who Mad Melons was.
I only played in Zeta and this one. :p

DeletedUser

Epsilon... the world was still suffering from that incident 1 year later :p