The True War Lords alliance

DeletedUser

Hello :)

What are your thoughts on my alliance The True War Lords ? We have got 55 players currently and control 075 with 110 cities, the nearest alliance has 5 which we use for farms now. Are average player is 7332 points which I think is really good :)

Any thoughts on how to improve or even just things you like about the alliance ? :)

DeletedUser

well 9th legion has 5 cities in 75 and none of them are being farmed im pretty sure of that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm guessing that your in 9th Legion, maybe you should speak to your players lol been farming Winter fell for the past few days, nice res with no troops or a wall and your other two aren't doing to good either lol :)

DeletedUser

Other two? care to tell me which cities/players those are? this is all new info which im willing to take on :)

DeletedUser

Smerkle your elite aren't you ? That expalins a lot like 9th Legion disbanding to go and join you guys hahaha quick to get more members. Gotta admire the quick thinking Smerkle :)

DeletedUser

yep i guess so, hows your side doing? im currently getting bullied by N.A.T.O right now... fun times :)

DeletedUser

My thoughts your gonna fail :) lmao just kidding..... I dont really care about your alliance and this thread is mainly you attention seeking :) :p

DeletedUser

yep i guess so, hows your side doing? im currently getting bullied by N.A.T.O right now... fun times :)

I thought so lol :) And it's been really quiet over here just now that's why were crossing boarders now into over oceans :) Had a look at N.A.T.O just now they have got quite a few strong players on the go there but I'm sure you'll be fine :)

My thoughts your gonna fail :) lmao just kidding..... I dont really care about your alliance and this thread is mainly you attention seeking :) :p

It's true, it's all true :rolleyes: but if we fail we fail in style :cool:

How are things over at US anyway from what I can seem to tell is you have got a bunch of alliances after you and LoG terminated their pact with you or something :heh:

DeletedUser

US is fine. We may have a coalition against us but we will sort that. That is logs own doing they did not like us in UC.