THe ultimate alliance falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14576

an unknown member of the ultimate alliance has dissbanded us

DeletedUser

Hardly the Ultimate alliance then....

Okay mate, you've brought this to the forum, give us details. I want to see times, stats and screenshots. You have until tomorrow to comply.

DeletedUser

Ugh why does this require a thread?!?!,Me and most most people have never heard of this this so called "Ultimate alliance"...

DeletedUser

Some thoughts from new grepolis player...
Even thought you haven't heard it, I believe that you'll face more threads/announces like this cause of your/our own behavior. I know that there is difference about disbanding alliance from first page (won't say top) vs #500 but fancying those "well know" players when they perform something like that makes younger/newer players more eager to try the same. Personally I don't have time to run alliance, done it in other games and knowing how timetaking it could be makes me also respect those who are willing to try. Someday there might be few more good leaders. More to come later

DeletedUser

Hardly the Ultimate alliance then....

Okay mate, you've brought this to the forum, give us details. I want to see times, stats and screenshots. You have until tomorrow to comply.

Sapph, I think your signature should be "screen shot or it never happened" hahaha

But I am in aggreance

DeletedUser

:p

I don't say it that often....

But seriously, if you are going to post a thread like this, make it interesting !

DeletedUser

:p

I don't say it that often....

But seriously, if you are going to post a thread like this, make it interesting !

EXACTLY!! I know I've said this before, so I guess I'll just have to say it again.

If you find that funny, I suggest studying up a bit on what makes a disband funny. :D Usually it needs to be a very hated alliance and at least in the top 12. Any less than that you just wind up with a thread of people talking about how they really don't care because they're waiting for their farming attacks to get back.

Either way, enough pretending that I care. Good day to you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.