The ULTIMATE CHALLANGE

DeletedUser

You've all heard the crybaby whining.... there are NO challenges left... the game is boring. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Oh.... BOO HOO.

I for one am really SICK and TIRED of hearing myself whine like that.

So, for the greatest players of Iota I am formally issuing:

THE FOUR CORNER CHALLENGE

In the spirit of "Around the World In 80 Days"...

In honor of the "Cannonball Run"...

The vast seas of Iota will play host to the greatest spectacle EVER named "The Four Corner Challenge"

Let the Champions of each alliance come forward.

Remember to make offerings to your Gods.... and properly stretch out.

The rules are simple:

The first player to have a city in the farthest corners of the world: Ocean 00, Ocean 09, Ocean 90 and Ocean 99 will NOW and FOREVER be known as:

THE FOUR CORNER KING(or Queen)

And perhaps a TRUE eternal champion will rise up... a champion among champions.... the likes of which we haven't seen since the time of Hercules and Popeye...

A tiger among sheep... a redwood among ferns... . a hero who will colonize or conquer a city on the farthest island of each of the farthest seas... a Lord among peasants - who truly has travelled to the ends of the Earth.

:pro: get going... those cities aren't going to conquer themselves.

DeletedUser

Colonize.... conquest.... either way its a city. lol

:Angry: YoginOne may not be too happy with me after this.

DeletedUser

this would take ages

planning, determination, blood and alot of other things (i'm not allowed to say due to rules) lol :p would be needed for this adventurous quest.

i accept your challenge.

i would need to migrate over 400 hours away in CS. lol

DeletedUser

alright, i'm starting to plan the exact cities i am going to conquer for when i'm migrating.

i'm going for ocean 00 first. it'll take like 15 cities to get there! lol

DeletedUser

I was rimmed not to long ago, I have already started migration to 09, so I think I will be first there.

DeletedUser

So you've chosen ocean 00 first??

I'll race you there!

And remember, first one to 00 buys the beer.

I was rimmed not to long ago, I have already started migration to 09, so I think I will be first there.

CLEVER!!!

Hop on the rimride for an instant trip to one corner of the world.... of course that means you have farther to go to get to the other 3 corners... still, set up camp on that last remote island.... we'll see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rooster, give me a head start! or you'll get another attack at your doorstep and you'll lose another 70 horsemen! lol

dont be surprised if i send an attack to you! :p

p.s why are most of your cites 13618?

DeletedUser

Okay... I'll give you a head start.... 1 month. =)

As for my cities, different players have different theories on the optimum size of a city... some players like to keep their cities small to maximize free population for a few extra troops.

I'm more of a generalist... I like having maximum resource production... shortest troop and ship rebuild time... maximum trading ability...

I also want the most points per city for my overall point rank (of course) - so I don't demolish buildings after I'm fully developed like some players do.

So I end up maxing out all my buildings but my senate.

The senate level 25 doesn't buy you anything, but a bit better construction time... which by the time you've got a 24th level senate, most of the other buildings are already built anyway. So I take the extra 4 population from that.

So... all buildings maxed but the senate (which I leave at level 24) - 13618 points. =)

DeletedUser

Love this lol

Actually how cool if we created our own challenges :) bit like milestones and go alliance on alliance :)

DeletedUser

i actually cant be bothered to do this. it would take like a year of playing to conquer cities each 48 hours away from each other.

and in each city that you conquer your gonna need to spend time building the city up, getting a CS Etc...

i wanna see who manages to do it.

DeletedUser

It will be WICKED hard.

Honestly... if anyone can do it, it will probably be a big player from the core.... who can extend in all four directions at once.

So... Najimur, if you're not going for it... I will.... I gotta beat those darn Underwater Ninja Tigers..........

DeletedUser

ahh i rememberyou being rimmed lol was fun :cool::cool:

and rooster seems fun but does seem alot of time and focus lol

will be good to do once we kill all reds lol

DeletedUser

if someones gonna do this then all of their cities are gonna be spread out really far apart. unless a group of people do it together then they could support each other.

DeletedUser

It will be WICKED hard.

Honestly... if anyone can do it, it will probably be a big player from the core.... who can extend in all four directions at once.

So... Najimur, if you're not going for it... I will.... I gotta beat those darn Underwater Ninja Tigers..........

This could be fun, aye? ;)

DeletedUser

Interesting anyway....

I think it won't be too hard for a top player.... its just a matter of stretching colony ships.... using trade between cities.... and only building up the buildings required to make the next CS.....