The Umlaut

• Thread starter The Legendary Hoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The Umlaut

u_umlaut.png

I started off playing Grepo back in good ol' Gamma! I didn't lead any alliances from then until... I started off making an alliance in Actium, and getting at one point up to 19rd. I then had a long break due to RL, until I came back on Rizinia, by co-founding Warriors of Hell, and getting up to 15th. I then had to a military course after, and came back finding I had been conquered. Being TA soldier in the British army, I have great strategy and co-ordination. I then re-joined on Thebes becoming a councillor for Spartan Order. We had a large war with 2nd position alliance, and we were 12th. We lost the battle in the end, and the Founder decided to disband. On Zacynthus, I founded NEMESIS, and we got up to 13th. I came back from holiday (today) and found that my best in-game friend had disbanded the alliance and had merged into Hero Nation without me knowing. After all that, I have decided to create this premade!

We will be a mixed alliance recruiting in the South-East of the world!

World Requirements:
Speed: 2+
Unit Speed: 2+
Beginner Protection: 5+ days
Morale: No
Conquest: Conquest

Positions:
~Co-founder~
~Leader x2~
~Recruiter~
~Diplomat~
~Forum Mod x2~

Reply with Grepostats link if you want to join.

If you want a council position, please PM stating your experience with that position (along with Grepostats links too)!

Current Roster:

The Legendary Hoplite
kinghopper2012
Jake the Archer
robotron1506
cougar2001
barcium
Confict
chris0​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol mate do you think alliances position like you have mentioned are good? Every alliance I have ever created always make it into the top 5 for the whole duration of its existence once BP has finished, and it is always in the top 10 ABP too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I got the positions mixed up all along! :heh:

DeletedUser33297

I guess this means sesame street will actually have someobody to fight in O55. Looking forward to it ;)