The Undercard! Artemis / Aegean Empire Vs O.T.F

DeletedUser

We'll be happy to help you flush 12000 troops down the toilet anytime you want :)

DeletedUser

tTs a two way street man . . . but whatever makes you feel good. I'd go ahead and set up a nice cluster in 56 though.

DeletedUser

tTs a two way street man . . . but whatever makes you feel good. I'd go ahead and set up a nice cluster in 56 though.

Might want to check with your buddy just how many kills he managed to get on us. No two way stream about it. It was a one way slaughter...

Course, I suppose you wouldn't be the first propaganda machine to try and spin total failure :Smile:

DeletedUser944

Might want to check with your buddy just how many kills he managed to get on us. No two way stream about it. It was a one way slaughter...

Course, I suppose you wouldn't be the first propaganda machine to try and spin total failure :Smile:

Stop arguing! I admit it was a massacre on my side! Got to congratulate you guys!

All I can say is: I`ll be back! :D

DeletedUser

Oh you are talking about that one battle? See I thought you had the foresight to consider the total losses and gains by both sides in this local skirmish. So where is Bushman to talk about how he did helping defend you all, but ignoring his total getting owned in his conquest attempt?

At least have the intellectual honesty megoblocks to reveal both sides. Unlike davada, I find nothing to respect in your actions or words here.

DeletedUser

I don't monitor everyone's actions. Maybe you do. But I've got things to do IRL. Take it up with Bushman if you want to go that route.

I will gladly talk about any and all battles I've been a part of, if you like. Honestly though, and speaking of the big picture, I'm thinking of leaving megolopolis. All that floating (and not so floating) CS junk has really ruined the beaches there. Property values just aren't what they use to be :(