The Undercard! Artemis / Aegean Empire Vs O.T.F

DeletedUser

So I can kick people who complain about the lack of response to a support request? hmmmm....

You can do whatever you want.

Ethereal was complaining that not enough people gave him kudos for supporting a fellow member of the alliance that was coming under attack. We all gave the guy support. It's what an alliance does for a member.

He can wallow in his self-pity all he wants, nothing of value was lost here.

DeletedUser

I don't have to wallow in self-pity. After all, I already drowned. :D

BTW, if you all gave him physical support, then why were there barely any troops other than mine and his when I spied to see how he was doing?

DeletedUser

I don't have to wallow in self-pity. After all, I already drowned. :D

BTW, if you all gave him physical support, then why were there barely any troops other than mine and his when I spied to see how he was doing?

Probably because I pulled mine after the attack to get back my transports and remaining defenders for something else.

DeletedUser

What is there to debate? It's a fools errand to post any talking points in this thread as the only ones reading it are Artemis, O.T.F., Phoenix and TW-Shadow. As to diplomacy, real world political science does not apply to a video game. In real life, there are consequences to important decisions. Here, people declare war like they change underwear. If they win, they win. Yay. If they lose? So what, it's a game.

Agreed, now lets go to a make believe land...anax you should have an easier time with this than most people.

Lets say in real life a politician (founder) declares war on a country (alliance) 5 times bigger. Then he orders the majority of the military (members troops) to surround his mansion (cities) while he (the founder) hides in a bunker while his country (alliance members) is/are pillaged (conquested/farmed). In real life he would suffer the same fate as Benito Mussolini. In this game AnaxPraetorian is still in command.

DeletedUser

Agreed, now lets go to a make believe land...anax you should have an easier time with this than most people.

Lets say in real life a politician (founder) declares war on a country (alliance) 5 times bigger. Then he orders the majority of the military (members troops) to surround his mansion (cities) while he (the founder) hides in a bunker while his country (alliance members) is/are pillaged (conquested/farmed). In real life he would suffer the same fate as Benito Mussolini. In this game AnaxPraetorian is still in command.

Awww, someone is bitter that attacks failed on me. How cute.

You guys have conquered some of our worst players, congratulations. When you go after the big dogs, watch as your colony ships go to the ocean bottom.

DeletedUser

There is respect to be given on the battlefield. O.T.F has earned their place as a valued adversary. It is not really worth more than having 10-15 guys send sporadic attacks on them, since it will require different tactics to remove them from their cities. But we are patient . . . and they know something is afoot.

As for EoTP . . . you are just lame man. Uncreative loud mouths. You annoy me like a gnat in summer.

DeletedUser

You might be surprised, their timing is excellent...would you mind starting your own e-peen swingin' thread please?, this one is an OTF and Artemis topic.

Na, we'll chill here. So-called "allies."

DeletedUser

Are you saying you want to go to war with O.T.F? That's what it sounded like to me.

Taking all comers? Why not. Not like O.T.F. has really even coordinated or worked with us. It's the Coalition of the Damned. They didn't even attempt to do anything. The way I see it, soon as all the little fish are gone, TW-Shadow will just eat Artemis. It'll be fun to watch, even if from the rim.

DeletedUser

Taking all comers? Why not. Not like O.T.F. has really even coordinated or worked with us. It's the Coalition of the Damned. They didn't even attempt to do anything.

My question would be how many cities from Artemis did you guys take? 0. How many did OTF take? 4. Even Hades Warriors managed to take over a 8k city from Artemis before we disbanded. So really, what exactly did you do? Stop bashing other alliances because you can not do anything against your enemy

DeletedUser

It is one of the most infuriating things . . . finding out that players are inactive and fail to send a support request in....*sighs*

DeletedUser

I would agree. We had stacked a good number on brims on HellsFalls though and it would have been a good fight. Luckily, he fell inactive a few days before the attack.

DeletedUser

It is one of the most infuriating things . . . finding out that players are inactive and fail to send a support request in....*sighs*

HAHA... feel your pain... that's what happened to us with derkiwis town...10k town sitting there with the door unlocked, the tenant off to who knows where and the dogs tied up... suddenly it's an Artemis town and we had no warning

LOL

DeletedUser

Right. I have just had to delete the best part of 3 pages of spam / off topicness.

This is the final warning, and future off topic posts WILL be infracted without a warning.

DeletedUser

ummm...but Furry you deleted the topic in regards to Empire of the Phoenix

DeletedUser

ummm...but Furry you deleted the topic in regards to Empire of the Phoenix

Most of what I deleted was obscurum and Anaxpretorian arguing with each other about off topic stuff.

I'll have a look see if any of it can be restored however.

DeletedUser

Most of what I deleted was obscurum and Anaxpretorian arguing with each other about off topic stuff.

I'll have a look see if any of it can be restored however.

A couple of posts have been restored. The rest have been left deleted for a variety of reasons such as off topic, insults.