The War For Ocean 66

DeletedUser2638

well then people just giving a update on whats happening in this world, it looks like there is a war breaking out in Ocean 66 between the dominating 3 alliances,

there is The Pantheon (which is a merger between a few alliances within O66) along with original Cynocephaly and the evil beings of The Illuminati,

The Pantheon merged not so along ago and are top in O66 making a new problem for the main 2 alliances in O66 which were originally Cynocephaly and The Illuminati, the Cyno's started in febuary and have grew since, they havent ever mass recruited up in O66 which is there stronghold, they worked hard by the looks of things to get where they were and had to put up with the illuminati moving in from the north west, now the pantheon and cynocephaly are now in the midst of war and the illuminati hide in the north west corner, making it a 3 way war for domination,

this could be a very entertaing war as the pantheon has been classed as a MRA and believed to be unorginsied, i believe the following alliances join together to create the pantheon;

Armourgeddon Dragons IV
Olympions of Zissou
Holy Roman Empire
13th Legion Of Rome
and possibly more,

however with the cyno's growing up in O66 i doubt they will go away easily, they are provening to be a strong alliance within O66 and with trouble brewing with the illuminati in the past i hope the Cyno's and The Illuminati will see past the previous trouble and work together to take out this new MRA Threat of the Pantheon XD

DeletedUser

The Pantheons, DOMINATING :Smirk:, that's funny. I hardly count an MRA having the possibility of dominating. So far you have been giving us lots of free bp. Thanks. We can always use it too.

this could be a very entertaing war as the pantheon has been classed as a MRA and believed to be unorginsied

Because you are unorganized.

Armourgeddon Dragons IV
Olympions of Zissou
Holy Roman Empire
13th Legion Of Rome
and possibly more,

All of them were failures if I remember correctly. And all they have done for you is make you more of an MRA.

however with the cyno's growing up in O66 i doubt they will go away easily, they are provening to be a strong alliance within O66 and with trouble brewing with the illuminati in the past i hope the Cyno's and The Illuminati will see past the previous trouble and work together to take out this new MRA Threat of the Pantheon XD

We don't need the cynos to crush you anyway. We have been crushing them for a long time now. Only recently have they begun to put up a fight.

Also, if you are going to post on the forum, at least use spell check.

DeletedUser2638

take it your illuminati then, and btw im no pantheon member, just thought i would post this and see what people thought about whats going on down in Ocean 66, you even put some good points forward all the merged alliances were failures and now there just a huge failure by the looks of things, just got to wait and see what happens in the future

DeletedUser

I probably should have figured. I really doubt any of them even read the forum. Yes I'm Illuminati. I would assume you are a cyno then?

DeletedUser2638

you got it, the only other alliance in O66 with any experience lol apart from yourselves, so what is your thoughts on the pantheon popping up like they did over the past week, coz we havent emojyed some other alliance jumping in on our fun lol

DeletedUser

i always sort of took the cynos to be another MRA.

And they are just trying to save face in the fact they are losing. Not one Pantheon city has fallen to the cynos.

and the illuminati dont war, they border skirmish unstoppably. One day that habit may backfire on them.

DeletedUser

They are still fail. I only wish they could launch attacks at me because I want some bp.

According to grepostats they have taken 5 cities off of you. The Illuminati have taken many off of you. I'm fairly certain this is just a cry for help and you chose the pantheon because they are a shared annoyance (except we haven't lost cities to them) and you think we will just stop attacking you to take care of them.

Give them SOME credit. They aren't as bad of an MRA as The Pantheon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2638

i dont expect anything, im just wondering what will happen in the future and find out people thoughts, and we havent choosen anyone to back, we are here and wont go without a fight

DeletedUser

What will happen in the future is The Pantheon will simply be growing their cities for us to take when they are ripe. Cyno will still give us cities with little fight.

DeletedUser

neither of them offer anything to stop the Illuminati in their expansion.

DeletedUser

Not one Pantheon city has fallen to the cynos.

We and Pantheon know that this is not the case.

Also, I feel I should mention that Cynocephaly is NOT an MRA. (At least not in my mind.) Why? Well, I don't see like 30 invitations going out every day, we regularly kick out people we feel that suck, and we have far fewer members than many of those in similarly ranked alliances.

DeletedUser

And they are just trying to save face in the fact they are losing. Not one Pantheon city has fallen to the cynos.

and the illuminati dont war, they border skirmish unstoppably. One day that habit may backfire on them.

Hey Criss! Our Border Skirmishing has now become "the illuminati dont war, they border skirmish unstoppably" lulz. and the "habit may backfire" I love this, I have 2 illuminous who att myself. After a few chat's we are Now BP Buddies! Mzimmerman Rocks! :)

Seriously just stfu, we don't all need your "opinion's"

DeletedUser

I hardly count the attacks on the pantheon and cyno border skrimishing. It is more like generally easy city conquers and free bp :Laugh:

DeletedUser

All of them were failures if I remember correctly. And all they have done for you is make you more of an MRA.

I know for sure that Olympians of Zissou was not a failure. I built that alliance from the ground up and when we made the merger with the others a couple weeks ago we were sitting at number 18 overall. Do not through your trash talk around like you are some almighty being... One day it will come back to bite you in the a**. That is not a threat from me but an assurance because there are many in this game that are better than both you and I could ever wish for and one day you will pipe up to the wrong person and they will make you cry like a small girl because you will have no chance. Just a warning to be careful who you speak to and how you do it.

DeletedUser

Zissou was probably the least of the failures. But still was good food, both in bps and cities.

I never said I was an almighty being, I admit I am not the best player. Never have I thought that I was either.

Don't worry about me, I know how far is too far.

DeletedUser

Zissou was probably the least of the failures. But still was good food, both in bps and cities.

I never said I was an almighty being, I admit I am not the best player. Never have I thought that I was either.

Don't worry about me, I know how far is too far.

Although you push me too far sometimes! :p

Hey posidon III I don't normally ask, but will you read a dictionary? And a thesaurus would help too, Because I didn't understand a word of what you said!