The winds of change

DeletedUser45299

So there is a lot of change occuring in the world of Hermonassa at this moment in time, New alliances being formed Black Water) and of course one of the bigger changes the dissolving of The Exiles and merging into the new and improved Pandemonium.

What is everyones view on what is going on?
After months and months of this world being like a broken record with the status quo firmly fixed in place, the last few days has seen what appears to be the dynamic of the world changing.

Will this be the start of a new phase of the world?

Will this lead to a larger and diverse war with the top alliances fighting eachother for the top dog position? Or will past allegiances remain in place, with nothing more than a rebranding of the existing state of affairs?

Either way its an intersting point of discussion so i though id open a thread here for anyone to post any more information they have, or simply post their views.

Its a good time to start playing in hermonassa for anyone considering joining this world ;)

DeletedUser48096

Its refreshing and intresting.. Lets be honest here, ZT is on shakey legs.

I did warn Brandr about bringing in the Entropic Catalyst to ZT. Seems it is killing another alliance. I Would advise Black Water to avoid that same Catalyst like its the plague as it will kill your alliance also..

DeletedUser45299

In my honest opinion ZT has seen better days, but has a strong enough core of dedicated players to not be worried about the current evolution of the dynamic of the world, depending on how things pan over the next few weeks/months out it could work out to be beneficial for ZT although in the short term the immediate changes seem to have benefited other alliances more than ZT.

Again depending on what occurs, the recent and upcoming changes could have larger implications for TD Pand and OL than ZT but time will tell.

Can you elaberate more on the Entropic Catalyst you refer to? (I am not clued up in this matter and could do with some more info) :)

DeletedUser48096

Can you elaberate more on the Entropic Catalyst you refer to? (I am not clued up in this matter and could do with some more info) :)

Its my word for a player who brings nothing but destruction and implosion to any alliance they are apart of.. This person has already seen the distruction to more than one alliance and they are currently in ZT. I did warn Brandr about them and clearly nobody listerned. Oh well...

DeletedUser45299

This person has already seen the distruction to more than one alliance and they are currently in ZT. I did warn Brandr about them and clearly nobody listerned. Oh well...

Spill the beans who who? haha send me an in game PM if you dont want to name and shame on the forum :)

DeletedUser33794

Its refreshing and intresting.. Lets be honest here, ZT is on shakey legs.

I did warn Brandr about bringing in the Entropic Catalyst to ZT. Seems it is killing another alliance. I Would advise Black Water to avoid that same Catalyst like its the plague as it will kill your alliance also..

pm me too so I can advise us not to invite

DeletedUser

Pretty much a new chapter dawning, and it's high time for that. The last chapter lasted for 6 months, if not longer. TD versus Pandemonium will get interesting. And aye, ZT has seen better days, fair enough. Some folks reckoned they'd be better off in a new alliance, and that is their right. I'm not sure if it will, but I wish 'm all the best.

DeletedUser

It does make the world more interesting. That is good for everybody in my opinion.

DeletedUser48377

It's another twist to hermonassa's story line that's for sure. Only time will tell where it's gonna go though....

DeletedUser45299

I think this is the best thing that could have happened to ths world going to be an intersting run upto the WW phase

DeletedUser

there seem to be even more twists now-a new splinter group from the new Pan alliance?

DeletedUser

The return of Macedonian Phalanx has certainly spiced things up even more. It's like a game of buckaroo. The pressure has been building for a long time and now the donkey has kicked.

DeletedUser

im getting confused about who to attack,who to try and recruit- who not to recruit,whos a friend whos a potential friend/enemy.....so I ve decided your all red ;)

DeletedUser

im getting confused about who to attack,who to try and recruit- who not to recruit,whos a friend whos a potential friend/enemy.....so I ve decided your all red ;)
Typical ARKAN..its going to take me a while to get used to your new ing's you muppet!back in gamma you made the whole server red...and in farsala too-your the reason ww have lasted 18 months there you nutcase...see your on vm-good news is Mal,Moggy,BB and Mal will be joining OL shortly too...the whole death squad back together again..;)

DeletedUser

my ING's?????? your on your 25th Frogstomp... .winds of change indeed the death squad joining OL, with our already accomplished players I think this server is about to have a massive surprise...

back in the am, Zt have apparently been breaking the terms of our 72 hour ceasefire -so game on,it was a friendly gesture that appears to of been thrown back in our faces. real shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45299

Haha love this attitude "if its not green or blue it's red"

My head hurts with all the current diplomacy It looks like ZT will dissolve :( a sad day indeed for any true ZT players after months and months of fighting the entire world (and although its a matter of perspective id say we done a damn good job and made the server fun for all involved regardless of how catty the externals got at times)

Although interesting offers have been made from the top two Alliances (not heard anything from OL) I was hoping ZT would have stayed strong and fought to the bitter end to the last man the last city, but it seems the pressure was too much for the players in the North of ZT who neared the brunt of the coalitions attacks and a migration has already started to Pand and TD getting ready for the prophesied great world war of 2015

The toadies just want to fight i don't really care who just point me at some red cities already. cant wait until the ceasefire ends & our future is decided i don't like my troops being sat around growing fat & lazy.

dictionary corner:

Toadies - a collection of battle hardened southern warriors feared and respected by friends and enemies alike, rulers of O46 and surrounding southern oceans, aggressive players who like nothing more than to Paint the towns red.

SOD IT we might just start our own alliance TOADIES and go spartan 300 on all your asses with all 14 of the toads (16 when speak and gond return from VM) haha or maybe not i would say by the end of this weekend our future will have been decided.

Not so great a day for ZT but definitely a great day for hermonassa this server just got more than interesting

DeletedUser47263

your alliance gave us all a good run for our money, Osiris. (it's just that no one wants to admit it). it was fun.

see you in the next chapter of Herm.

DeletedUser

ZT did very well against the coalition, and the coalition did well sticking together for as long as it has. In the end, we needed to set our ego's aside and face the reality that the game had lost its fun for most players in ZT.

DeletedUser45299

ZT did very well against the coalition, and the coalition did well sticking together for as long as it has. In the end, we needed to set our ego's aside and face the reality that the game had lost its fun for most players in ZT.

Yeah i understand the reasons it was just frustrating at the time,but the warm welcome we have received at TD has definitely made it a lot easier. Im looking forward to the upcoming war this server has become more than fun again :)

DeletedUser

"Although interesting offers have been made from the top two Alliances (not heard anything from OL)"

We are the strong silent types (well, most of us are anyway). :pro:

*I have no idea what that emote means, but it looked pretty cool. :eek: