The winds of change

DeletedUser

*Dramatic news cast music plays in the back ground...

So the next war is officially well underway,Congratulations to both sides for deciding not to Sim to WW, although a lot of folk seem a bit annoyed about friends fighting friends, the alternative to war would be everyone quitting the server from boredom so let the best team win...how is it going to go what do we all think?

My own thoughts on it are its going to be a close run thing-Tdr have the numbers and if they can get all their members involved they should be able to hold the front with even simmers providing resources at ww they have to be contenders-with their new additions from ZT i would place them at evens atm,Pan however do see to be very well organised and that means everything in Grep coming into ww especially,they've already proven their skills by conquering 1 art town and heavily aiding in the conquest of another-also both alliances have ww islands far removed from each other which would indicate the likleyhood of a very short age of wonders...Unless there is another twist in Herm..It will be very interesting to see what happens with the remaining ZT'ers in Vm-will they come back-if so who do they choose? Will Jon keep ZT on as a smaller more active alliance for a while before deciding who to merge with? we await with baited breath.

slap bang in the middle of each faction are the mighty OL who seem to be holding the key ground in the whole server. I wonder if the choices OL make in the next while between neutrality or picking a side will indeed be the lynchpin in deciding where the crown goes...I expect moneygrams from Sir Cod, Flowers and chocolates from Mike and perhaps a stripper in a cake from AIT...then we'll know for sure ;)

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Yes, it remains to be seen what happens with the rest of ZT and OL. Assuming everyone ends up in TD (which is by no means a given), just realize that you all will be re-creating the entire-server-versus-ZT scenario which persisted for endless months and has brought the server to its knees, which is supposedly what people have been trying to avoid.

DeletedUser

Everyone ending up in TDr is something that has long been assumed about OL...i think the fact that there were certain players trying to force the issue on us had the reverse effect and made us if anything more resistant to changing or merging until it was 100% on our terms-everyone in OL is quite content to pick a side when its most advantegous to ourselves(as any alliance would-look after its own first).That being said everyone knows we can't stay neutral forever,and whoever we join will get some of the best players in Herm.But its pretty clear anyone who tries to force our hand before we are ready to make our choice is poking a sleeping tiger and will go red straight away.