The world is dying

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lmao.... world is dying ...ehhh

fig, there is no shame in asking something you don't know. Pls restrain yourself from such posts further on.

DeletedUser

Lol Figtree you noob, building Divine Envoy's, once BP has ended I will happily farm you haha

DeletedUser31385

I only made one for the quest, I will never pass up on the free favor.

DeletedUser11965

We should purposely not build WW till theres only 299 players.
Then we race to see whose got it done first before time runs out :p

DeletedUser31385

lol, hes planning to farm me just because I made one envoy for the favor. Lol just lol.
----
BTW Ben, Deathwish will probably get you and lose some reputation points in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, hes planning to farm me just because I made one envoy for the favor. Lol just lol.
----
BTW Ben, Deathwish will probably get you and lose some reputation points in the process.
i think he will farm u bcoz u r NOOB.im not saying that hes good,even that i know he is,but i dont care about that.but u r so lame that even an archer can farm u.

DeletedUser32498

I hate when noobs fight, but love the bps when I see sword attacks. :)

DeletedUser

----

Haha, if you have seen some of the accounts I have owned and played in the past...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do not take those guys on figtree2 if they attack you I will send you support...

1 slinger

DeletedUser

If I were you,Id be more concerned with the fact that Im using a hewlett packard.

DeletedUser28137

As we get 1 million points? Bro I've been on alliances with more than 30 million points. :p and the world is not 'dying'. How can a world die before beginner protection is over?

Only 30 million? I have seen over 100 million. The Basterds from Ithaca. Also your sig does not show George Lazenby from On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Great movie. I have seen every Bond movie.