Theta Contests November

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Going to start up nominations for November seeing as it is November 1st.

In here post your nominations for Personality of the Month. Not poster... but personality. I dont like the poster ones as people basically vote for their friends or people they know anyways.

The more people you know the more votes you can get.... here are the rules.

1) No campaigning ingame or in the forums. Players dont want to see spam in thier inbox if they have no idea who the heck you are.

2) No spammage of the forums. If you have entered spam in the forums this is your chance to correct the spam and actually make it a post worth reading.

- Cronus's definition of spam
-- one or two word posts.
-- non contributory posts to the thread TOPIC!
-- double posts (not echo posts) - easilly corrected by editing your previous post and adding the second post to it.

3) You can Nominate 2 people. You can edit your nominations in the post of your original nominations as many times as you like till thread is locked.

The winner of this contest wins a title of their choice for the forums so long as it relates to Theta.

Your nominee's must play for the majority of November in this world. If they dont by the end of Nov 26 then they are removed from the nominations.

Also refrain from bantering in this thread as it will make things harder for me to go through at the end of the month for the nominees. You can post who you nominate and why but please leave it at that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

heheheeh,

My votes are for:

-TheQuickandDirty
-Robbyn44

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Read the rules, you can nominate only 2 people.

Nominations:

To be added as soon as I re-read some of these threads.

DeletedUser

nominations are nice... how about why your nominating them other than they are friends of your ;)

DeletedUser

My votes are for:

-TheQuickandDirty
-Robbyn44
good players!

DeletedUser19402

i would like to nominate for :

paul s
mike1967
best founders!!!

DeletedUser

Exactly...Ingame we are even enemys and i kinda "betrayed" his alliance...so...No friends...:p

I've just got respect for him...He at least have the balls to stand up...:p

it was a joke :p I just thought it would be a nice pat on the back for the people who are nominated as to why they are actually nominated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.