Theta Personality Of The Month Of June (Poll)

Who do you think is Theta Personality of this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser9465

This is a close one! And in my opinion the right persons are in front. Both Q&D and Kas1 deserve it. Q&D for his great humor, Kas1 for her great work in Theta Alliance Fact File. Maybe they should be both awarded the title?

DeletedUser

This is a close one! And in my opinion the right persons are in front. Both Q&D and Kas1 deserve it. Q&D for his great humor, Kas1 for her great work in Theta Alliance Fact File. Maybe they should be both awarded the title?

I like your idea

DeletedUser

Nah bad idea, lets have a cut and dry winner/loser.

:p, unless you get permission from Mike62 to split the award.

DeletedUser

Hey hey, campaigning is allowed. :p

I see OoTo members voting for you, so you probably campaigned a bit as well.

DeletedUser

Congrats KAS1!

Meanwhile, if anyone has any feedback on the voting system (eg. should competitors be allowed to vote etc.), go ahead.

DeletedUser

Correction: his :p

By the way, I never mentioned this to anyone at all. Sorry Quick, but if you want to blame anyone, blame skall ;)

Osl, I think that competitors should be allowed to vote, but not for themselves. It's about fair play and voting for someone else is what's needed to be Forum Personality of the Month

DeletedUser

Correction: his :p

By the way, I never mentioned this to anyone at all. Sorry Quick, but if you want to blame anyone, blame skall ;)

Osl, I think that competitors should be allowed to vote, but not for themselves. It's about fair play and voting for someone else is what's needed to be Forum Personality of the Month

Blame me for that, and for Rob typing out 'Her', I honestly thought you were a female :p and have been telling everyone that its disrespectful to treat you like a male. Oops....