Theta Personality of the Month

• Thread starter TheQuickAndDirty
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You can mail asking your alliance to vote for you, its only against the rules to bribe with +rep, seems like all other tactics are allowed.

Only reason I did it was because Robbyn said he had mass mailed everyone to vote for Kas1 the last go around with this! Lol

DeletedUser

I didn't say or mean that its an unfair thing to do, if its not against the rules, go for it, if you want the title. :p

I think Callinectes should win this one though because he has been contributing to the forums something other than the usual fighting and slandering, and is trying to get people to open up their eyes about the lack of an end-game in this world. Whether you are for it or against it, or whether the mods are going to do it or not, he wants discussion about how others feel about it (public) and what the mods are going to do about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

I did say or mean that its an unfair thing to do, if its not against the rules, go for it, if you want the title. :p

I think Callinectes should win this one though because he has been contributing to the forums something other than the usual fighting and slandering, and is trying to get people to open up their eyes about the lack of an end-game in this world. Whether you are for it or against it, or whether the mods are going to do it or not, he wants discussion about how others feel about it (public) and what the mods are going to do about it.

Agreed

DeletedUser

I did say or mean that its an unfair thing to do, if its not against the rules, go for it, if you want the title.

Honestly I could care less, Osl asked me to start it up, probably because it was the only thread that didn't receive as much negative attention as most of the other threads do... lol

DeletedUser19042

Honestly I could care less, Osl asked me to start it up, probably because it was the only thread that didn't receive as much negative attention as most of the other threads do... lol

Rofl...Well now it is the first time there was negative remarks...:p

DeletedUser11927

hugs and kisses all round :).... my vote is for jorisva1 (because I love to see MORE of his avatar pics) and Death Godz

DeletedUser

I didn't say or mean that its an unfair thing to do, if its not against the rules, go for it, if you want the title. :p

Its a bit off topic... but...

At the moment, the moderators have no say in how the end game will come about. Maybe 1.26 will eventually change to 2.0, thus meaning WW on Theta, but we don't know.

However, I think you can assume at this moment in time that this world will end once an alliance has managed to gain significant dominance over Theta.

Status
Not open for further replies.