Theta walls!

DeletedUser

Bruticus, did you take down an entire Manticore nuke?!

I did. I forgot who it was. It was one of Alpha players I believe Dartagnant but I'm not sure. It was 39 Manticores strong and It died. Took a good chunk of ewith it!

DeletedUser

Finally, got around to posting my wall.
39272_1526224689674_1656381673_1257138_7224218_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that mine wall is pretty nice

my defendings and attackings are posted

5 CS sunk at my harbor, a message to anyone out there who wants to conquer me

DeletedUser

I think that mine wall is pretty nice

my defendings and attackings are posted

5 CS sunk at my harbor, a message to anyone out there who wants to conquer me

lol FIVE... I have 11 :p And my wall is now pretty out dated... 11k ls now. 30k Slingers. and 24k militia.

DeletedUser

In an effort to get this thread moving again I thought I would share
the best pair of walls on Theta.

ac26cb9064.jpg

and before strico10 pipes up, all of my CS killed on the attack wall were
killed by ARISE over the past couple of weeks. Kudos guys n gals
great defending.

c04bd267ca.jpg

DeletedUser

Let me say what everyone is likely thinking. Holy Zeus! :eek:

Well, some people are probably thinking something that needs to be censored :p

I'd post my wall, but I don't know how to take a screeny on a Mac, and I get the feeling I'd just be very embarrassed :heh:

DeletedUser

Respect for this wall, but now you completely silenced this thread. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Liar

and before strico10 pipes up, all of my CS killed on the attack wall were
killed by ARISE over the past couple of weeks. Kudos guys n gals
great defending.

You are lying, I sunk one of those. It took you until your second try to conquer lletteks harbor from me and you know it

DeletedUser

Your right skalla, It doesnt really matter, but it is rather irritating when people question my integrity. Especially when they are not even consistent.

Strico said 10.10.10 (Theta Wars)
Hey llettek if i am correct, you had to try and land 3 CS to successfully land 1, when ryanward already had a city on the island, is that correct

Strico said 6.11.10 (This thread)
You are lying, I sunk one of those. It took you until your second try to conquer lletteks harbor from me and you know it

I dont think I need to say any more. Thats the problem with not telling the truth strico, unless you have a very good memory you can be caught out by your own words, or in this case even worse, by your own writing.

DeletedUser

I understand your point. But won't there always be players that act this way and isn't it best to just ignore comments like this?

He made you go through the trouble or quoting his posts and proving him wrong when you already knew this and I see no one believing him anyways.

DeletedUser

I dont remember exactly how many all i know that it wasnt your first try.

I dont have reports from all the way back there but ask ryanward or your other 2 mods in your alliance to let me have all reports from beginning and i will show you.

DeletedUser

Hey Llettek, I'm wondering why there have more swords and archers died at your walls than horses or chariots respectively.

It certainly must be a hard life in the 'core oceans' defending against so many incoming sword/archer nukes?

I'm glad we don't have such a hard life around the rim ;)

DeletedUser

Well spotted Dink. I said earlier I had great respect for ARISE as a defensive unit. Im afraid I cant say the same for them as attackers.