This is cruelty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrilo

Phrourach
World Speed: 1; Unit Speed: 4

So what this mean is the game becomes more engaging, you'll have a wider reach, you'll be able to do more attacks, attacks will come more often. Units will be spent faster. And this would be fine. What suck is the advantage premium user will have over non-premium in this so called "Play for Free" game.

A gold user will be able to attack you at a faster rate - quickly recruit lost units with the help of gold, and attack some more. He'll be there soon thanks to the unit speed 4 while you'll be stuck recruiting units at speed 1. This world favors premium users more than any other and it's ridiculously unfair.

If you spend units at the faster rate, you'll want them recruit faster - more gold spent, more than on any other world. I understand Inno needs to make money, and they deserve it, but this is so greedy it becomes unfair to the point of being cruel.

DeletedUser22940

stop complaining and join a different world then

DeletedUser22179

World Speed: 1; Unit Speed: 4

So what this mean is the game becomes more engaging, you'll have a wider reach, you'll be able to do more attacks, attacks will come more often. Units will be spent faster. And this would be fine. What suck is the advantage premium user will have over non-premium in this so called "Play for Free" game.

A gold user will be able to attack you at a faster rate - quickly recruit lost units with the help of gold, and attack some more. He'll be there soon thanks to the unit speed 4 while you'll be stuck recruiting units at speed 1. This world favors premium users more than any other and it's ridiculously unfair.

If you spend units at the faster rate, you'll want them recruit faster - more gold spent, more than on any other world. I understand Inno needs to make money, and they deserve it, but this is so greedy it becomes unfair to the point of being cruel.

I am a non premium user and have done fine on worlds like this e.g. Omega stop complaining

a non premium player with skills can beat a premium player without skills any day

DeletedUser2663

I do not mind you ranting about the Settings to a degree of course, However if this is going to be another gold rant i will just lock the thread. If this ends up being a pointless thread full of negativity i will lock the thread as well.

F2P players can be just as good/better than Premium players. It just takes skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you be best to just lock it MC as no doubt it will turn into another the worlds against me thread buddy.

Save us all the spamming attacks of a mad man please

Status
Not open for further replies.