Announcement This Is Your Pilot Speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27128

Yeah please... that's my biggest source for spamming right now :(

DeletedUser29916

With all due respect my beloved spammers, but if you think it's annoying that the thread is closed pls don't spam it up again in the future lol. I hope it opens up, clean, soon :)

DeletedUser

With all due respect my beloved spammers, but if you think it's annoying that the thread is closed pls don't spam it up again in the future lol. I hope it opens up, clean, soon :)

Uhmm... are you related to anyone we know....wait...I get it... you're an airline steward :p

wl5xgh.jpg

DeletedUser46251

If pebbles decides to close all threads that stray away from the original theme, then she is gonna be closing threads quicker than a rabbit round a greyhound track :D

DeletedUser8396

When is the Top 12 Sink or Swim thread is going to be reopened?

Once I manage to sift through 600-700 posts of spam.

Yeah please... that's my biggest source for spamming right now :(

Yeah. Spam it like that again and I'll close it for good. I'm all for fun in the forums, but that was ridiculous.

^This.

We can always open a new top 12 thread.. just sayin' ;)

You can! It'll be closed/deleted, but you technically have the ability. So don't :)

If pebbles decides to close all threads that stray away from the original theme, then she is gonna be closing threads quicker than a rabbit round a greyhound track :D

He*

And rules are rules.

DeletedUser43442

a pebble is a he?????:eek: Are you sure?You sound fairly girlie,and then theres the name....

DeletedUser31385

a pebble is a he?????:eek: Are you sure?You sound fairly girlie,and then theres the name....

There are a few women mods. I knew Pebble was a guy, Richard is quite obvious, Lane (Former Titan) was the only one with some debate going on with whether he or she was a guy/girl. You had Ninepence (former), Sirloin (Former), and Alisonia (Former) were all Gods. They were all women.

Last edited:

DeletedUser47953

I remember Joris, vaguely... Oh, by the way... I am back!!! Looking forward to messing with some and laughing with others!!! ;)

Happy Hunting! :pro: OMG, what did I do??? Join a Revolting world... How Revolting...

DeletedUser19042

you forgot joris ;)
Was there ever a discussion about me being male/female? :eek:

I remember Joris, vaguely... Oh, by the way... I am back!!! Looking forward to messing with some and laughing with others!!! ;)

Happy Hunting! :pro: OMG, what did I do??? Join a Revolting world... How Revolting...
Vaguely? :(

Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.