Beginner Thomas' Sig Shop

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey can whoever de repped me be a man and show theyre face? How do you de rep the comment above?

DeletedUser

Thomas The Magnificent
Thomas' Sig Shop
Yeah, I'm back into the GFX business, and it seems there aren't many decent shops open so I hope to change that.

Requesting Form:

Theme- The main idea/inspiration. The theme should give the artist the main concept of the tag.
Possible Render- A render is a character normally used for focal points. Providing one will usually help the artist.
Size- The image boundaries, eg. 400 x 150, 500 x 120. Our forum maximum height is 700 x 120.
Text- The writing on the signature to define the image... or add the requesters name.

I think you'll all know my previous works, if not just look around and you'll find some

Hey, Thomas? Can you make me a sig? I'm not so good at one myself.

Theme: Florence, Italy in 1472
Render: Ezio Auditore standing on one of Florence's rooftops with his sword in hand
Size: 240 x 180
Text: (a) Assassin's Creed II (A in bold white letters shaded on the sides with shadows; Creed and II should be in bright red) in an arch form over the city of Florence, Italy (b) My name on the left side of pic.

Thanks.

If you can make it, post a reply at my visitor's page :)

P.S. If you can't make that, can you at least make one that's got Mass Effect over a black background logo, the two Normandys above and underneath each other and to the right with Commander Shepard and his crew?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Thomas what's the render for my sig? I need it because oliaxel123 is going to make me an avatar to match the sig that you made because you don't make them.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Theme- faded, ash clouds possibly a destroyed city behind
Render- my avatar
Size- standard sig size without spoiler if possible
Text- Wshpg13 (cap the only the W in my name)
2nd Text- Pwn Them Noobs!! :D (capitalized as is please)

DeletedUser

I would like one.
Theme: Muscular soldiers from the old ages attacking a fortress
Size:500x120
Text 1: my name
Text 2: The Unit

DeletedUser

Hey Thomas! Long time no talk! Was wondering if you would be so kind as to make a new siggy and avvy for me please...

Size: Can be standard 700x120 or if need be a spoiler
Theme: Crowned Clown anime. Would like a nice black and white siggy if you could, with all the special effects and such still included
Text: My name CRoWnDCLoWn
Pic: Something funky...meh kinda like this one, excuse the size
d-gray-man-exorcist-allen-walker-crowned-clown-wallpaper.jpg

As always, your work is most appreciated, your my fav!

DeletedUser

It's been quite sometime in grepolis but TTM hasn't logged in. TTM are you back?

DeletedUser

Are you ignoring my request. Huff. (Just kidding. :p) For realz, tho, are you not doing it, it's been a month?

DeletedUser

I know, I'm not having much luck with this sig request lark. So far I've requested in 2 places and havn't got any sigs.