Pnp Those Dang Wombats

DeletedUser

So I'm sitting here, chatting with my buds and suddenly a wild wombat appears!!!!!

Wombat.jpg

I am confused. I have only heard of these creatures in stories and dreams.. I am intrigued..

I then proceed to my inbox to a message! Yipee another alliance talking to me about diplomacy let's see what they want :)

message wombat.png

Well.. uhm..

Pnp.jpg

Don't you hate it when your alliance sucks and the all great alliance figures it out and mass mails/recruits your whole alliance including its leaders??

Pnp 2.png

Can't wait to jump ship...

pnp 3.png

DeletedUser32373

:eek:

Especially with that 2000 point average!!

I would also like to point out that they don't have a sister alliance or an academy, just a 2nd alliance. (Good way to put it right?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

sigh... you can say whatever you want, but if you call the alliance wombat republic II... you cant disguise itself.

DeletedUser

the first one isn't even good itself why would anyone want two of that...

DeletedUser

Oh no why are you all encouraging this poor soul?! Obviously, not a blasted one of you read the message. To recap: Strongest alliance + rule all the oceans * no nubs(too many 1337 to fit in 1 alliance) = win the world. You must join them or die!!! Everyone else who responded and didn't even care enough for your fellow man to say this should be ashamed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

These are the same wombats who respond to this
5gVhg.jpg
By doing this
5gVm8.jpg

DeletedUser29152

yeah I got the same message and it'll be a shame when their rimmed...I'll miss their humour :(

DeletedUser14397

So I'm sitting here, chatting with my buds and suddenly a wild wombat appears!!!!!

View attachment 9721

I am confused. I have only heard of these creatures in stories and dreams.. I am intrigued..

I then proceed to my inbox to a message! Yipee another alliance talking to me about diplomacy let's see what they want :)

View attachment 9722

Well.. uhm..

View attachment 9723

Don't you hate it when your alliance sucks and the all great alliance figures it out and mass mails/recruits your whole alliance including its leaders??

View attachment 9724

Can't wait to jump ship...

View attachment 9725

Question how do you make them pic small would would like to know thanks +rep

DeletedUser

Nickry, please go be irritating somewhere else. Preferably off-topic, albeit your posts seem to be of a poor quality even by those standards. You're not in the big leagues, yet.