thoughts

DeletedUser

my thoughts on this world is the setting are to similar to phi the only real difference is revolt and conquest which i prefer conquest. Also can someone tell me if there is a chance that you will ever create a new 1.26 world ever again

DeletedUser17088

my thoughts on this world is the setting are to similar to phi the only real difference is revolt and conquest which i prefer conquest. Also can someone tell me if there is a chance that you will ever create a new 1.26 world ever again

The best answer to that question lies in Gordopolis post in this thread

Knowledge for you!!!

DeletedUser

u should also read this made by
i was all for the idea of having a 1.26 world opening, but as gordo said it does work against inno's idea of converting 1.26 into 2.0 in the future.

however maybe someone could suggest *hint*hint* have worlds like so . . .

wen a new world is open start it off 1.26 then wen the age of wonders comes around it is then converted to the 2.0 interface and then later (hopefully) converted to the hero world. but like i said its a suggestion that needs to be thought out well written and posted in the right part of the forum . . . this is so inno can grasp the "time" concept for worlds . . . ;)

but this could be costly depending and may not ever work lol

and if it comes to the point where someone were to ask "whose idea was it anyway?" depending on why its being asked i will either confirm or deny it lol ownership is at my discretion

DeletedUser11886

LAWLZ! xP NEWH ITS MY IDEA. Anyways... Theres Going Ta Be A Lot Of Alliances In This World 0_0 30 Member Cap And The Other Settings Dont Mix :p I Bet THeres Going To Be Over +120 Pages Of Alliances LOLOL Cause A Lot OF People Who Want Alliances Are Going TO Join Cause Of The Settings :p

DeletedUser

Well I'll have to admit it that friend of mine managed to lure me here mainly because of the settings and ofcourse the alliance they're making had big influence on my decision also.

But to be honest these are the settings I've wished to see and there's no morale so how can I say no to that ;)

DeletedUser

Personally I think the settings for this world ROCK!!! Bring it on!

DeletedUser

I'd agree with Tmesis. The world has fantastic settings. I'm just hoping it doesn't go into a spiral downwards to ruin it :(

DeletedUser

Agree with Lady Monstone, settings rock.
No Morale: Great
Revolt: Love it
Limit: Awesome

DeletedUser

LAWLZ! xP NEWH ITS MY IDEA. Anyways... Theres Going Ta Be A Lot Of Alliances In This World 0_0 30 Member Cap And The Other Settings Dont Mix :p I Bet THeres Going To Be Over +120 Pages Of Alliances LOLOL Cause A Lot OF People Who Want Alliances Are Going TO Join Cause Of The Settings :p

Yeh but only the first page of alliances matter the rest are just noise and wanabe's :)