Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know were not supposed to know the hour it's opening but do you think it will be before 08:00am (GMT+0)...thats 10:00am forum time (GMT +2)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

**edit**

Oops, I lied...that must have been inside info, which of course means I have no idea.

My bad ;)

DeletedUser

Dear Players and Friends,

We are happy to Announce the opening of a new World Xi! Xi will open on Monday the 31st of January. I will not be announcing the exact hour, however I will post in the forum when it is open. The World speed for Xi will be speed 2. The Alliance limit will be 150. Like most worlds the beginners protection will be 5 days. The conquest (old) system will be in effect. The morale system will be inactive.

See you on the battlefield ,

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

am i reading the wrong post...please show me the right post...sorry for the bother

DeletedUser

You are, I was reading the mod area post... so I'm pretty glad I didn't quote it ;)

DeletedUser

could someone tell me around what time (forum or GMT +0) the worlds normally open...anyone...just a hint...:D

DeletedUser

Sure... it will open at exactly midnight... depending on where you are in the world.

DeletedUser

this is a english server so it might open when its midnight in the atlantic ocean? maybe

DeletedUser2663

tic tok tic tok tic tok , countdown for Nemesis goes, tic tok tic tok.

Status
Not open for further replies.