Tis Moi

DeletedUser

Some of you may know me, others won't. Anyway I'm KAS1 but call me Kas ;)

Played in many worlds, most not for long. I'm on the rim in Theta with almost 400K in one of the best alliances around. Also leading an alliance in O45 in Phi, hoping it will be successful.

Enough of that, that's what I put in application forms for alliances. More about me:

I live in London, I'm 13 and at school :(. So don't expect me to be no.1 in the world as I can't be too active during term. Lucky for me summer holidays are around the corner.

I like to play sports like Tennis and Football as well as Grepolis. I'm quite competitive and hate it when people muck about when something serious is happening. But I do like to have a good laugh whenever I can :)

I hate addicts at this game, especially those who don't sleep to play this. You're wasting your life if you do that! I like big bangs like the thing that happens when you mix coke and mentos :eek:

That's me in a nutshell. Any questions, ask :)

DeletedUser

Me and my freind tryed the mentos thing but it did not work.:(

DeletedUser

Ah ment Mentos.We were about to get those:Angry: but we got the original Mentos we got the diet coke right though.

DeletedUser

I did the Mentos thing and I thought I was gonna explode :D

DeletedUser

Hey KAS. I saw you in Phi. You`re member of WM. I`m In DeJa Vu.

Also we are both in same age :)

DeletedUser

what ur name?
i heard that if we mix mentos in diet coke and drink it we will die ;)

DeletedUser

I heard that to I am going to give a call to MythBusters on that one. :p

They tested how high the soda would fly when you put mentos into diet pepsi. They attached valves and pipes and stuff to the bottle, check it out on youtube.