Title names for alliance positions

DeletedUser

Hello! I am wondering if anyone is using position titles in their alliance to show ranked officers?
If so, I like a list so I can compare to the ones I use in mine. I will show a list of mine below.​

Monarch
Duke/Duchess
Marquess/Marchioness
Earl/Countess
Viscount/Viscountess
Baron/Baroness

These are in order of rank from the Ruler or Founder or Leader down. Which ever way you run your alliance.

If you have a different set of titles, please post or mail 2 me. I would appreciate it. Thanx!​

DeletedUser

Founder
Co-founder/leader
Diplomat
Squad *insert squad name here* leader
recruiter
council/senate

that's what I use, pretty simple ;)

DeletedUser

Thanx! I guess I was thinking to stay within the whole mythological era. LOL! Ur right thou, pretty simple.

DeletedUser

simple is better, that way your members won't get lost in understanding the titles (especially in 1.26.x)

DeletedUser

Hello! I am wondering if anyone is using position titles in their alliance to show ranked officers?
If so, I like a list so I can compare to the ones I use in mine. I will show a list of mine below.​

Monarch
Duke/Duchess
Marquess/Marchioness
Earl/Countess
Viscount/Viscountess
Baron/Baroness

These are in order of rank from the Ruler or Founder or Leader down. Which ever way you run your alliance.

If you have a different set of titles, please post or mail 2 me. I would appreciate it. Thanx!​
That is more mideival times, though.

DeletedUser

Yes, u are right KostaCzvLazic, lol! And lord syron orm, that was me point bout staying in the theme of the game. More or less.. Thanx peeps - u r grand!

DeletedUser345

I have;

-Achilles-
Slight Inferior to -Achilles-
Inferior to -Achilles-
Very Inferior to -Achilles-
Worthless
Balloon Toucan

DeletedUser

I think i rank as worthless

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW! U must be runnin a monarchy! LMAO! None of that will sound right with me name behind them. lol Thanx thou luvie. ;)

you can just call me Kosta ;)

Yes sir Kosta ( hopin that u r a sir, lol!) Thanx luvie :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrillology

Phrourach
My alliance is a complete democracy, so I don't do that kind of thing.
I do take small notes of players, and I used to toy with allies by naming them some names...
:p