TK-Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15240

I have seen this sort of thing on a couple of other worlds, so I decided to post a tribute on his main world.

TommyKnight, you were probably my greatest inspiration in grepolis, from the moment I talked to you, I knew you were a brilliant player, leader, as well as a great person. From the moment I joined Shadows Fall I respected you more than any other player. You were a truly amazing person, one of a kind, and you gave so much to SF.

I can't imagine for a second the pain of what you are going through right now, if I ever lost my wife. I have no idea what I would do. I give you my deepest condolences, and prayers for you and your son. I wish you the best of luck in getting through this tragedy. I wish you the best life possible, and that you may find colours of hope in this awful situation, to help you get through this. If you ever want a chat, I will be here. Good luck friend.

I know many in grepolis will be with me, when I say you will be dearly missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know you, but I heard what happend and had to track down a thread about it.. I wish you the best, hope all goes well as it can for you and your kids. My thoughts go out to you.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I don't play on Nu,

However TommyKnight was a player on Eta who founded the great alliance UoW which is still going strong today with the principles he founded it on. When he left I offered him an account, and from the formation of PV on Xi we talked a lot more on Skype. TK you are one of the greatest players I have ever met on Grepolis, truly you should go down in the grepo history books or even hall of fame. It is sad to see you go and it is really sad to hear what has happened to your wife. My condolences are to you and your son my friend. I hope everything works out for you in real life, good luck bro!

DeletedUser

i do not really know you apart from 1 day on the speed world all i have to say is best of luck and hope that everything turns out ok

DeletedUser

I don't know you extremely well, but from the second I found out I was going to join your alliance my heart skipped a beat. You're a great player and leader, but more importantly a great person. I send my condolences to you and your son, what happened to your wife has a tragedy, but I know you will pull through.

If there is anyone I/Grepolis/World Nu can do to help, then we'll do it gladly :)

DeletedUser

thank you, it has put a smile on my face for the first time in just over a week to see people here still remember me and friends wishing the best.

I did in-fact tell my close game friends the details, and i do not wish to make a public feast out of it, all i will say is I am coping, doing what i can an appreciate all of your messages of kindness and good will.

Thank you again, and goodbye.
TK - Tommy

DeletedUser13936

i am truly sorry TK i could not imagine anything like that happening to me best of luck in life, in the short time i played with you in eta and lambda i got to know you and was able to call you a friend

once again good luck in life

DeletedUser

TK, while I don't know you, nor do I know anything that is going on in your life. But judging from the posts I gather it was something truly tragic. Just know that you have my condolences and I wish you and yours well. And hope everything turns out all right. If you lead your life anything like you played this game then I know you'll make it.

To all current members of Shadows of the Knight. You are all extremely classy players. Your tributes to TK are heart touching.

DeletedUser12330

TK

I would like to pass on my condolances from everyone at the Zombies.

I have tried to think of some words to say but none could truely pass on my sorrow for your loss

Take care and all the best for the future for yourself and your son

DeletedUser

I don't know much about you TK but your alliance is super kick @$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.